Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Introductions

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Old 12-02-2004, 08:13 AM   #1
MoveMyKi

Dojo: Aikikai Venezuela
Venezuela
Venezuela: greetings from Justine

Hola todos desde Venezuela, me uní al foro de aikiweb y espero aprender mucho de ustedes.
Hello everyone from Venezuela, I just joined the aikiweb forum and hope to learn a lot from you all.

Este fin de semana estaremos todos en un seminario organizado por Aikikai Venezuela en Caracas, instructor invitado es Sakanashi sensei de Argentina.
This weekend we'll be at a seminar organized by Aikikai Vnzla, with guest instructor Sakanashi sensei from Argentina.

I'm a Venezuelan at heart but I was born in the Philippines. I've been living in Venezuela since 1969. I'm a 5th kyu student in aikido (I started in 2003), but I've been practicing karate-do, shotokan (ISKF-JKA) for more than 10 years. Recently I have begun studies in kobudo, kenshin ryu (Hayashi-ha Shito-ryu Kai) and in October 2004 I passed my 6th kyu exam.

Through karate-do I was able to visit Tokyo and competed for ISKF Venezuela at the JKA World tournament in September 2004. It was an eye-opening experience for me. While in Tokyo I was able to take a class at the Honbu Dojo (with Kuribayashi Sensei) and loved every minute of it!

For those of you aikidokas who wish to visit Caracas, Venezuela, please don't hesitate to contact me for any assistance at: freedomisbest@hotmail.com or 058-212-2515049 (home) or 058-212-9541139 (office).

Estarán siempre bienvenidos acá en Caracas.

Best regards,
Justine Soques

I enter the circle. I face my fears.