Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Humor

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Old 09-24-2001, 12:46 AM   #1
TonyJay
Dojo: St Albans
Extension of Ki

I was taking part in a Ki Aikido seminar in London, some years ago.During the lunch break, I went to the toilet to shift some of the vast amount of tea,already consumed that morning. I was alone in the toilet, apart from another aikidoka, who shall remain nameless.There I stood, hakama hitched up,trying with no success, to empty my bladder,as usualI cannot go, if anyone is in the room. Suddenly the voice of the other aikidoka came from behind me, at this point I should mention, that he was at the mirror, trying to put in his contact lenses in, 'I always have that problem` he said ' I cannot go if anyone is in the room, I just completely relax, and extend Ki through my penis, I find that works`..... It was at that point, I made my excuses and left before I collapsed in a heap on the floor in a fit of giggles.
Old 09-24-2001, 03:01 AM   #2
JJF

Dojo: Vestfyn Aikikai Denmark
Denmark
Ahhhh.... Now I finally get it..... Ki is actually hot p... uhmm... I mean.... it's a load of.... nahhh... probably not.

Slinking back into my corner.....

- Jørgen Jakob Friis

Inspiration - Aspiration - Perspiration
Old 09-24-2001, 05:36 AM   #3
ian

Dojo: University of Ulster, Coleriane
I remember reading this quite complex book on Chi Kung when I was younger. The early excercises were all about learning to contract different parts of your anal sphincter so ki wouldn't escape through your arse. It even had detailed diagrams (thankfully there weren't pictures!)

Ian
Old 09-24-2001, 08:42 AM   #4
Carlos
Dojo: Yamato
Quote:
Originally posted by ian
I remember reading this quite complex book on Chi Kung when I was younger. The early excercises were all about learning to contract different parts of your anal sphincter so ki wouldn't escape through your arse. It even had detailed diagrams (thankfully there weren't pictures!)

Ian
Ian,

sometimes more than just ki escape...

Carlos
www.aikido.paginainicial.com.br
Old 09-24-2001, 10:54 AM   #5
Kami
Dojo: ShinToKai DoJo of AiKiDo
Unhappy MORE THAN KI ESCAPES...

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlos
Ian,
sometimes more than just ki escape...
Carlos
www.aikido.paginainicial.com.br
KAMI : Carlos San,

You make me red-faced...

"We are all teachers, and what we teach is what we need to learn, and so we teach it over and over again until we learn it".
Unknown author

Ubaldo Alcantara
Old 10-24-2001, 01:59 AM   #6
momentrylapse
Dojo: Lancashire Aikikai
Ki going thge wrong way

I recall the end of a class I once attended, The instructor was demonstration sitting Kokyuho. She explained that to move uke you must extend Ki. She did so and we all heard it.
As Uke in seiza facing her, I had to keep a straight face. She demonstrated a second time, once again we all heard the power of her ki. And one more time, whoops there she goes again!

Three times in a row, this woman certainly had some ki in there