View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 09:15 AM   #581
MM
United_States
Re: Spiritual and i/p

Quote:
Ron Ragusa wrote: View Post
Registering for an account gives you, me or anyone else the right to post.
Unfortunately, you have an incorrect understanding of rights and privileges. You do not have a right to post on this forum. Jun can at any time, on a whim, decide to remove you, me, or anyone else. Jun can also, at any time for any reason, remove any post. There are no recourses to those actions. You have no right to be here. You have a privilege. It is a public forum where Jun has set the boundaries, the rules, the regulations upon which you, as a registed user, have the privilege to post and interact with others.

Quote:
Ron Ragusa wrote: View Post
I'd like to read the rules but cannot find a link to where they're written down. Can you provide me with one?

Ron
Jun has posted them a few times and created a couple of threads for them. But, even in this thread, he has reposted them. See the quote below. Also, if you go to the General Forum, you'll find some of them at the top.

http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1

Quote:
Jun Akiyama wrote: View Post
Hi folks,

I don't have the time right now to sort/split this thread out into its components, so I want to ask you folks to help me out here. I'll just state a few guidelines that I hope will help this thread (and others):
  1. Please start a different thread when the topic that you are discussing veers away from the original topic.
  2. Please make sure to connect your thoughts to aikido when posting in the aikido-related forums here.
  3. Please keep your posts respectful and civilized; stay away from personal attacks and disrespectful language/conduct.

Thank you,

-- Jun