PDA

View Full Version : Training in Amsterdam in Aikidoschool Tenchi Ryu

Please visit our sponsor:

marcelocano
07-05-2011, 08:52 AM
Beacause of a congress I had to travel to Amsterdam for one week in june.

As I almost always do, I took my kekogi, I found a dojo in internet (Aikidoschool Tenchi Ryu) and I ask for practicing with them. I got an email where the instructor (Eric Laschewski) gave me the directions to find the dojo and the schedulle for practice.

I had the possibility to attend there two classes and even it was aikikai style (my original style but I haven't practice it since 10 years) I had a warm reciving from the instructor and the partners to practice.

I strongly recomended if somebody has the possibility to go there

Marcelo

Tim Ruijs
07-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi Marcelo

Glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in the Netherlands and practised with Eric. I know him pretty well. He is in the same lineage of Aikido as I am. Eric's teacher is student of Alain Peyrache.
My teacher is also Alain Peyrache and his teacher was the late Tamura Sensei.

Tim

marcelocano
07-08-2011, 08:33 AM
Hi Tim, thanks for your answer. That's explain me a lot of feelings during the keiko. My first teacher was also student of Tamura Sensei, his name is Jorge Rojo and I was with him 6 years.
A hug

Hi Marcelo

Glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in the Netherlands and practised with Eric. I know him pretty well. He is in the same lineage of Aikido as I am. Eric's teacher is student of Alain Peyrache.
My teacher is also Alain Peyrache and his teacher was the late Tamura Sensei.

Tim