PDA

View Full Version : Audio Books?

Please visit our sponsor:

neb1979
06-13-2010, 10:00 PM
I have been trying to find any audio books on Aikido but have had no luck. I was wondering does anyone out there have any idea of where I can find any??? I am not looking for any specific book just anything about Aikido.

Thanks for your help.

Gorgeous George
06-13-2010, 10:57 PM
I can't help you with audiobooks, but I do know that there are podcasts on the subject.
Search the iTunes store and you'll find them; one that I know of is called 'Aikido - The Way of Harmony Podcast' and includes episodes(?) where two of the members of these very forums - George Ledyard and Ellis Amdur - are interviewed.

I hope that helps.

Adam Huss
06-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Lol,
I just re-listened to some of those podcasts tonight while my wife and her friends had a True Blood party. They are quite good (my teacher is the second podcast!) and are pretty long (bout an hour?). If you are looking for something to listen to during long commutes you can't go wrong their.

neb1979
06-14-2010, 02:23 AM
George, thanks for the info it is much appreciated.

Adam, can you listen to the podcast with out using itunes???

Adam Huss
06-14-2010, 04:57 AM
I have no idea....if you can download the file from a website I am sure you can find a media player that will play it. Just Google whatever the file extension is (.mp3, etc) and type in 'player' and you can probably find free software to run it. Maybe some kind of conversion software to get it to work on a CD-R.