PDA

View Full Version : Out door Edinbrugh Buki waza classes starting

Please visit our sponsor:

PaulieWalnuts
05-21-2010, 07:09 AM
Hi ya,ll
Just wanted to send out an invite to any Aikidoka in the Edinburgh area interested in learning Traditional Aik buki-waza (Iwama) .

We are starting morning sat classes at the meadows from 10.30 tomorrow rather than in the dojo as it would be nice to maybe get the benefit of this nice weather we are due lol. Plus you cant beat a good out door weapons class before a cold drink with friends.

Classes are open to all aiki styles modern or traditional, Who are interested in learning Aikiken an Aiki jo

My website is www.aikido-edinburgh.com

contact me if you are interested,

Thx

Steff

niall
05-21-2010, 10:24 AM
Classes are open to all aiki styles modern or traditional

Thanks Steff. I don't know if I'll ever get to Edinburgh. But it's so cool to see your openness including everyone. So I hope I will one day. Wow this thread and Chris offering to help the guy who lost his way - all that positive energy today... I've only been on this site a while but today finally I can feel it's a community.

DeanW
06-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Hello Steff,

I've just moved to Bonnington Rd and I see your classes are at Arthur St, can I join? Can I just turn up at the next class? I was attending Scott's classes at the Riddell Centre for a few months before I moved down here.

Cheers,

Dean