PDA

View Full Version : Bujin Design Dogi

Please visit our sponsor:

Sbland
04-24-2002, 09:51 AM
Hello everyone,
I recently purchased a Bujin Design Gi and it has the cool max fabric in the upper area of the gi. I really like the way the gi feels now that its broken in, but I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with the coolmax stuff. I guess I am just wondering how durable it is since its a softer fabric than the rest of the gi. Thanks for your time.

lt-rentaroo
04-24-2002, 10:30 AM
Hello,

I have a Bu Jin 12oz Dogi and have found the Coolmax lining to be very durable. My dogi is over a year old and I machine wash/dry it. Occasionally, I'll put it on a large plastic hanger to dry. I've owned other brands of Dogi in the past, but I like my Bu Jin the best. They're very well constructed and durable.

Also, they make Dogi tops specifically for women, which my wife really likes. I don't know of any other manufacturer that does this.

Sbland
04-24-2002, 11:55 AM
Thanks Louis, thats what I wanted to know
:)

warriorwoman
04-24-2002, 06:34 PM
For the women out there who might be considering the women's dogi, there is a review of it on my website. Actually, there are a couple of companies that sell a women's cut dogi, but I went with Bujin. They also have a women's cut hakama as well.
janet dtantirojanarat
www.warriorwoman.org