Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on



Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > General

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2017, 08:40 AM   #1
john2054
 
john2054's Avatar
Location: Derby
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 119
United Kingdom
Offline
Cool I graded for my red/black belt today

tenth dan degree, red belt.

i think it's because i got a rapist arrested.

good luck,
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:19 AM   #2
john2054
 
john2054's Avatar
Location: Derby
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 119
United Kingdom
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

Quote:
John Robinson wrote: View Post
tenth dan degree, red belt.

i think it's because i got a rapist arrested.

good luck,
see image below...

https://scontent.fltn1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...a1&oe=59CADABA
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:06 PM   #3
Michael Hackett
Dojo: Kenshinkan Dojo (Aikido of North County) Vista, CA
Location: Oceanside, California
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,253
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

Congratulations! What art? 10th Dan is a pretty big deal and I don't know if there are any left in aikido - I don't think so. Tell us about the rapist and your actions when you get a chance.

Michael
"Leave the gun. Bring the cannoli."
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:16 PM   #4
john2054
 
john2054's Avatar
Location: Derby
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 119
United Kingdom
Offline
Thumbs up Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

Quote:
Michael Hackett wrote: View Post
Congratulations! What art? 10th Dan is a pretty big deal and I don't know if there are any left in aikido - I don't think so. Tell us about the rapist and your actions when you get a chance.
sorry i can't discuss that. it is a police matter. what i will say is that my rank is not aikido, it is martial arts, budo, kind of secretive, and to be honest with you i just found the belt, so i don't even know who gave it to me. but one of my high ranking silat friends, has verified it. again i don't want to argue about this. have a nice day.

ps im not a liar.

btw i graded properly with 6th judo and karate kyus, 5th aikido yellow belt under barry gibson and john shields, and again yellow belt with my new aikido club under margret sensei last year, at the HQ, then black belt from god, then red belt from god. i will take a new photo of it tomorrow......

ps when i say from god, i mean i just found the belt on the street, someone had left it for me. and no i don't even know who they are/were, just that the time, and the rank, was/is correct.

pps i said my art isn't aikido, but that was a lie. it is aikido, it is also kung fu and chi gung, which are related, and some others as well. thanks again.

Last edited by john2054 : 06-19-2017 at 05:19 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 01:21 AM   #5
jamesf
Dojo: Kitsap Aikido, Poulsbo, WA
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 60
United_States
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

Red belt, you say... so, time for you to do another good turn and find the child that lost his/her 7th Kyū belt!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 01:44 AM   #6
john2054
 
john2054's Avatar
Location: Derby
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 119
United Kingdom
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

Quote:
James Frankiewicz wrote: View Post
Red belt, you say... so, time for you to do another good turn and find the child that lost his/her 7th Kyū belt!
red belt tenth dan.

I am having it tattooed on my shoulder later today hopefully

also i got a rapist arrested, and did about 18 hours in a cell two days ago

this is when i grassed on the rapist

i made a personal statement to the police

about the women he has raped

and they said they would investigate it

then i heard him asking for a cigarette, which means that he was in an adjoining cell

i just hope that they keep him, because, we aren't even supposed to be discussing it, because it is part of an ongoing police investigation

now fuck off

and congratulations

that is what you should be saying to me

also please look at the material strip, not the belt, which is a 6th kyu, but the strip, which was my grading belt, 10th dan, you can bow down now as well, to the ranking opponent

thanks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 03:01 AM   #7
john2054
 
john2054's Avatar
Location: Derby
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 119
United Kingdom
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

Quote:
James Frankiewicz wrote: View Post
Red belt, you say... so, time for you to do another good turn and find the child that lost his/her 7th Kyū belt!
i was told today that it's a kung fu sash
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 11:02 AM   #8
john2054
 
john2054's Avatar
Location: Derby
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 119
United Kingdom
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211231714962139&set=a.2205146401639.2119536.1036754961&type=3&t heater
here is the photo of today's tattoo (the red dragon, to celebrate my grading)...
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:33 PM   #9
Peter Wong
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 48
Offline
Angry Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

I've readed some of your past posts and threads. I would have say you're , but entertaining keep up the good work?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 01:07 PM   #10
john2054
 
john2054's Avatar
Location: Derby
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 119
United Kingdom
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

Quote:
Peter Wong wrote: View Post
I've readed some of your past posts and threads. I would have say you're , but entertaining keep up the good work?
sorry, look thanks....
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:15 PM   #11
Riai Maori
 
Riai Maori's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 178
New Zealand-Maori
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

Quote:
Peter Wong wrote: View Post
I've readed some of your past posts and threads. I would have say you're , but entertaining keep up the good work?
I don't find these posts entertaining, I find them very disturbing. Ones imagination running wild.

Motto tsuyoku
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:42 PM   #12
nikyu62
Dojo: Aikido Club of American Samoa
Location: American Samoa
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 179
American Samoa
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

Still taking your meds and seeing your therapist, I hope. Congrats on your 10th dan from God.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:09 PM   #13
john2054
 
john2054's Avatar
Location: Derby
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 119
United Kingdom
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

I think i was a bit delusional. I've got a couple of ribbens, and also a nice big tattoo on my chest, going from my peck to my collar bone. And yes, having that tat in, did nearly kill me! lol. John. But seriously we're all well. I've been having a vacation from Martial art, but i would like to go back. If they will let me?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 02:39 PM   #14
Rupert Atkinson
 
Rupert Atkinson's Avatar
Dojo: Wherever I am.
Location: New Zealand
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,006
United Kingdom
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

Nobo-jutsu
From the lineage of the I-Con-U-Ryu , Nobo-jutsu embraces a concept that aims to counter and provide alternative to those schools that deceive their students. It's philosophy is as old as age itself and begins with the teaching that all knowledge can be found in no-knowledge. This means that there is in fact very little to learn thus progress through the grades can be rapid for those who are ready to pay the meagre fifty dollars fee. Nobo-jutsu is exclusive in that its techniques are so secret that many of the current practitioners do not know them. And even if they did, they would probably be reluctant to divulge them. They have to be "Earned."
First Dan certificates come in many colours and you must specify your favourite when you apply. Second Dan certificates come only in black and white, the committed only need apply. Third Dan certificates are rare as people soon realise that the martial arts are just too expensive. Indeed this is one of the most important things you will come to realise and explains why, to date, there have been no fourth Dan certificates printed. Enlightenment in Nobo-jutsu means that the student has realised that there is indeed nothing to learn therefore everything that there is to learn has already been learned. This is the highest teaching and can only come from the painful personal experience of parting with what you treasure for no apparent reason other than to satisfy your ego. Thus it has become acknowledged that the only way you can progress to fourth Dan and above is to grade yourself. Thus you are ready to impart your wisdom to others, as I do now.

Anyone with a spare fifty dollars who desires to grade must first deposit it in the charity of their choice and then send me the receipt for registration. Keep in mind that sending it directly to me may result in the faster processing of your certificate.

Please note: The newly available white on white certificates have that Zenish character so sought after by advanced martial artists. Of simple design, they instill the essence of supreme nothingness and thus show that one understands the importance of no-knowledge. They will impress upon your friends the simple fact that you do indeed, know nothing. For a more detailed explanation see a 1994 blank dissertation on 'Zen' in the Japanese Studies Library of the University of Sheffield written by the now famous Zen Master A.N. Onimasu. For more 'I-Con-U- Ryu' prices please E-mail me direct. (C)
* I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.

  Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 12:13 AM   #15
john2054
 
john2054's Avatar
Location: Derby
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 119
United Kingdom
Offline
Re: I graded for my red/black belt today

Quote:
Rupert Atkinson wrote: View Post
Nobo-jutsu
From the lineage of the I-Con-U-Ryu , Nobo-jutsu embraces a concept that aims to counter and provide alternative to those schools that deceive their students. It's philosophy is as old as age itself and begins with the teaching that all knowledge can be found in no-knowledge. This means that there is in fact very little to learn thus progress through the grades can be rapid for those who are ready to pay the meagre fifty dollars fee. Nobo-jutsu is exclusive in that its techniques are so secret that many of the current practitioners do not know them. And even if they did, they would probably be reluctant to divulge them. They have to be "Earned."
First Dan certificates come in many colours and you must specify your favourite when you apply. Second Dan certificates come only in black and white, the committed only need apply. Third Dan certificates are rare as people soon realise that the martial arts are just too expensive. Indeed this is one of the most important things you will come to realise and explains why, to date, there have been no fourth Dan certificates printed. Enlightenment in Nobo-jutsu means that the student has realised that there is indeed nothing to learn therefore everything that there is to learn has already been learned. This is the highest teaching and can only come from the painful personal experience of parting with what you treasure for no apparent reason other than to satisfy your ego. Thus it has become acknowledged that the only way you can progress to fourth Dan and above is to grade yourself. Thus you are ready to impart your wisdom to others, as I do now.

Anyone with a spare fifty dollars who desires to grade must first deposit it in the charity of their choice and then send me the receipt for registration. Keep in mind that sending it directly to me may result in the faster processing of your certificate.

Please note: The newly available white on white certificates have that Zenish character so sought after by advanced martial artists. Of simple design, they instill the essence of supreme nothingness and thus show that one understands the importance of no-knowledge. They will impress upon your friends the simple fact that you do indeed, know nothing. For a more detailed explanation see a 1994 blank dissertation on 'Zen' in the Japanese Studies Library of the University of Sheffield written by the now famous Zen Master A.N. Onimasu. For more 'I-Con-U- Ryu' prices please E-mail me direct. (C)
* I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
LOL that made me chuckle.

I intend to work my way through my library and dvd Gracie Combatives and other stuff as well as to continue to feed the Geese ducks and Goslings. Everyone deserves a second chance right?
  Reply With Quote

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!



Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Passed my First test (rokkyu ) yellow belt SparkErosion Testing 5 02-23-2017 10:24 AM
Black belt tried to attack me for doing the technique "wrong". aikistudent General 23 12-27-2016 10:42 AM
Black belt threatened me for "doing wrong" the technique aikistudent Introductions 0 12-12-2016 10:33 PM
Yellow belt today! Rmada General 5 06-15-2016 02:10 PM
Becoming a White Belt tedehara Humor 9 06-01-2003 02:43 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:36 PM.



vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2020 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
----------
Copyright 1997-2020 AikiWeb and its Authors, All Rights Reserved.
----------
For questions and comments about this website:
Send E-mail
plainlaid-picaresque outchasing-protistan explicantia-altarage seaford-stellionate