If you were asked this question how would you answer it?
depends on my mood, the answer might vary. here some samples.
- aikido was designed to deal with ninja. "what ninja?" you asked. EXACTLY!
- aikido is for cross dressing folks. when taking aikido, there might be side effects such as hair loss, nauseate, spontaneously doing rolls for no reason, talking about spiritual mumbo jumbo, paying for beating without complain. pregnant women should avoid taking aikido unless approve by their doctor's doctor and should not come into contact with aikido folks. you should not take aikido if you are also taking MMA, UFC, laxative, and/or viagra.
- you have not taken aikido; thus you know not what you know not know not know not not know not not....ehh not...........hmmmm.....not
- aikido is the way to enlightenment through budo which sometimes hard to understand or find the right answer similar to when your lady asks you whether her dress makes her look fat.
- aikido allows you build up and release ki in a muffled way through the big skirt
- don't hate us aikido folks because we are unattractive, obsessive compulsive, passive aggressive, and generally a bunch of party animals (well at least some of us)
- don't hate aikido because of our representative, he whose ego is larger than himself, he who laid waste to the once beautiful Kelly LeBrock, and he who had shown Silva the way
- aikido shown us the way to love our ki even if other folks hate it and keep some distance especially after some beans and coleslaw
- we do it because it hurts so good
- we do it because we like to enter deeply then expressing our love of ki
you know this could be a whole new thread