Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on



Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Foreign Language Aikido Discussions > Russian

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2007, 05:40 AM   #1
goldenleon
 
goldenleon's Avatar
Dojo: "Ural-Aikido"/ Ekaterinburg
Location: Ekaterinburg, Russia
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 48
Russian Federation
Offline
Exclamation И сразу вопрос! Про кацуяги и ирими

Пожалуйста, рассакажите кто-что знает о принципах кацуяги и ирими в отношении времени контратаки. И как можно наиболее эффективно освоить!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:50 AM   #2
salim
Location: Greensboro North Carolina
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 370
United_States
Offline
Re: И сразу вопрос! Про кацуяги и ирими

I wish I could read the Russian script! I would like to read the post, but not able to read the script.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:03 AM   #3
Hogan
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 106
Offline
Re: И сразу вопрос! Про кацуяги и ирими

Quote:
Danil Kylikov wrote: View Post
Пожалуйста, рассакажите кто-что знает о принципах кацуяги и ирими в отношении времени контратаки. И как можно наиболее эффективно освоить!
All it takes is the mastery of one breath!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:02 PM   #4
mjhacker
 
mjhacker's Avatar
Dojo: Renshinkan
Location: Arizona
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 198
United_States
Offline
Re: И сразу вопрос! Про кацуяги и ирими

Quote:
Danil Kylikov wrote: View Post
Пожалуйста, рассакажите кто-что знает о принципах кацуяги и ирими в отношении времени контратаки. И как можно наиболее эффективно освоить!
Что значит "кацуяги?" Извините, но я не привык к разговоре про Айкидо на Русском языке. Легче по Японски... :-)

Michael Hacker
Jiyūshin-ryū AikiBudō - Renshinkan
http://renshindojo.com/

自由心流合気武道 - 鍛心館
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:29 AM   #5
goldenleon
 
goldenleon's Avatar
Dojo: "Ural-Aikido"/ Ekaterinburg
Location: Ekaterinburg, Russia
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 48
Russian Federation
Offline
Re: И сразу вопрос! Про кацуяги и ирими

Quote:
Salim Shaw wrote: View Post
I wish I could read the Russian script! I would like to read the post, but not able to read the script.
Hellow! I asked about kotsuyagi and irirme principals in protecting/
P.S. I hope? my English is not so bad and you will understand my question.))
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:41 AM   #6
goldenleon
 
goldenleon's Avatar
Dojo: "Ural-Aikido"/ Ekaterinburg
Location: Ekaterinburg, Russia
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 48
Russian Federation
Offline
Re: И сразу вопрос! Про кацуяги и ирими

Quote:
Michael Hacker wrote: View Post
Что значит "кацуяги?" Извините, но я не привык к разговоре про Айкидо на Русском языке. Легче по Японски... :-)
Your Russia better then my English)) I will try to say it in english.
It was seminar in Russia with Poland master: he was told about principals of protecting from sword (bokken) attacks and he was told about katsuyagi (i'm not shore in good transcription) and irimi. It is very interesting for me. I wish to know more about this principal, can you tell something about
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 12:48 AM   #7
mjhacker
 
mjhacker's Avatar
Dojo: Renshinkan
Location: Arizona
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 198
United_States
Offline
Re: И сразу вопрос! Про кацуяги и ирими

Quote:
Danil Kylikov wrote: View Post
It was seminar in Russia with Poland master: he was told about principals of protecting from sword (bokken) attacks and he was told about katsuyagi (i'm not shore in good transcription) and irimi.
Извините, но кигогда не слышал слошо "кацуяги" по Японски. Но про "ирими" много написано на интернете. Очень трудно объяснить онлайн.

Michael Hacker
Jiyūshin-ryū AikiBudō - Renshinkan
http://renshindojo.com/

自由心流合気武道 - 鍛心館
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:22 PM   #8
Pavlovich
Dojo: Kiev Aikido School
Location: Kiev
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2
Ukraine
Offline
Re: И сразу вопрос! Про кацуяги и ирими

Sorry for writing in English but I'm currently outside Ukraine and don't have a cyrillic key-board.
The question you asked, is about the terms used in Aikido Hirokazu Kobayashi. As far as I know, there are three "times", they deal with in this Aikido school: irimi, furikomi and katsuhayaBi. They refer to different moments of the contact and describe all the possibilities of reacting to the attack. Irimi comes from "iru" - penetrate, enter; furikomi "pendulum" (mayatnik) and katsuhayabi - "victory at light speed". Irimi is the term all the aikidoka know, however, the other two are specific to our school.
Was the seminar you mentioned your first meeting with Aikido Hirokazu Kobayashi? Could you tell, what your impressions were?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:08 AM   #9
goldenleon
 
goldenleon's Avatar
Dojo: "Ural-Aikido"/ Ekaterinburg
Location: Ekaterinburg, Russia
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 48
Russian Federation
Offline
Thumbs up Re: И сразу вопрос! Про кацуяги и ирими

Quote:
Andrey Pavlovich wrote: View Post
Sorry for writing in English but I'm currently outside Ukraine and don't have a cyrillic key-board.
The question you asked, is about the terms used in Aikido Hirokazu Kobayashi. As far as I know, there are three "times", they deal with in this Aikido school: irimi, furikomi and katsuhayaBi. They refer to different moments of the contact and describe all the possibilities of reacting to the attack. Irimi comes from "iru" - penetrate, enter; furikomi "pendulum" (mayatnik) and katsuhayabi - "victory at light speed". Irimi is the term all the aikidoka know, however, the other two are specific to our school.
Was the seminar you mentioned your first meeting with Aikido Hirokazu Kobayashi? Could you tell, what your impressions were?
Привет, Андрей! Рад что получил ответ на свой вопрос/Спасибо!. Мы веcной приглашали Славомира Жевчука (4 дан Польша) провести семинар в Екатеринбурге - на нашем сайте uralaikido.ru (очень рекомендую посетить) есть фотографии с этого сайта. Техника мне понравилась- получил на семинаре много нового - отличается от нашей. Из минусов хочу отметить недостаток ОФП но это свойственно практическим всем школам айкидо. В марте , надеюсь проведем еще один в Екатеринбурге.Если будет желание-приезжай ai: ki: do:
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 04:39 AM   #10
Pavlovich
Dojo: Kiev Aikido School
Location: Kiev
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2
Ukraine
Offline
Re: И сразу вопрос! Про кацуяги и ирими

Привет, Данил!
В свою очередь я тоже рад, что ответил (надеюсь ). На сайте был, спасибо - очень приятное впечатление. Особенно понравилось видео. Сразу заметно, что у вашего Сэнсэя помимо айкидо "в рукаве есть кое-что еще" . Заходите и вы к нам : http://aikischool.kiev.ua .
Последние пару лет Шевчик Сэнсэй достаточно регулярно бывает в Киеве - 3-4 раза в год. Разница между тем, что он демонстрирует, и тем, к чему я привык действительно очень большая. Кстати, насчет ОФП - я думаю это он был в благодушном настороении .
  Reply With Quote

Please visit our sponsor:

Aikido DVDs and Video Downloads - by George Ledyard Sensei & other great teachers from AikidoDVDS.Com



Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Первые попытки юмора goldenleon Russian 6 10-21-2005 01:26 PM
Hanmi - о положениях ног в айкидо. Paberu Russian 24 10-10-2005 05:06 AM
До и Джисту, Бушин и Мушин. taras Russian 2 08-18-2005 06:26 AM
Айкидо и спорт goldenleon Russian 4 07-30-2005 01:05 AM
Проблемы с языком taras Russian 4 02-07-2005 01:18 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:40 AM.



vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
----------
Copyright 1997-2014 AikiWeb and its Authors, All Rights Reserved.
----------
For questions and comments about this website:
Send E-mail
plainlaid-picaresque outchasing-protistan explicantia-altarage seaford-stellionate