From original post here:
If you're interested in the internal skills and are in the area, I'd certainly think about attending this event. I have heard great things about Liu Chengde. I've heard some very good comments on videos of Li Chugong and Chen Zhonghua.
This is the Hong Junsheng lineage. Hong Junsheng learned from Chen Fake.
For those interested in how similar skills can be found in Japanese and Chinese arts, IMO, this lineage is a very good example.
Junsheng Cup Taiji Seminars and Competition 洪均生杯太极拳讲座和比赛
Friday, 06 May 2011 at 09:00 - Tuesday, 10 May 2011 at 17:00
Location Shandong, China
Daqingshan Mountain Resort for Taiji
* Location: Daqingshan Mountain Resort, Wulian, Rizhao, Shandong Provice, China
* Organizers: Daqingshan Mountain Resort.
* Host: Chen Zhonghua, Hong Sen
* Masters: Li Enjiu, Xu Guicheng, Cai Shengye, Li Chugong, Liu Weiguo, Wang Deyou, Li Qingjia, Dong Yuexing, Wang Jinxuan, Liu Chengde, Xiao Mingkui, Chen Zhensheng, Jiang Jiajun
* Panel Discussion: All masters will be present at the panel discussion to interact with the participants.
* Seminars: There will be 8 sessions presented by the masters.
* Taiji Push Hands Competition: all styles and school are welcome. There will be cash prices for each category.