Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on



Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Open Discussions

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2009, 12:37 AM   #26
Buck
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 950
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Stairway to heaven!!!!!!! When I hear people play that I shoot them so they don't breed anymore.
But if you want some serious talent from the modern creator of two hand guitar........one of my all time favorites. Stanely Jordan
Make sure you watch till he uses his hands to play two guitars at once
Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXN3OLgoqs

Wipe the drool off and listen to these.
For those who don't know: Jazz improv. is king on the guitar for difficulty, seconded by Bluegrass improv., everything else you just practice and perfect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3gHt...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bOlt...eature=related

Dan
That my might be so, but as the saying goes you gotta play the blues, and if you can't play the blues you ain't shieet. This is something you might be aware of, but as a blues fan this is what gets my chops going. These two are sick as it gets, and there ain't anythin' beautiful about it.

Rock and Roll! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqvBX...eature=related
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:42 AM   #27
Buck
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 950
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Dan, let's not stop there, let's get to some real blues in the house. I know you gotta, gotta, gotta, give sum props. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFJuG...eature=related
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:25 AM   #28
mathewjgano
 
mathewjgano's Avatar
Dojo: Tsubaki Kannagara Jinja Aikidojo; Himeji Shodokan Dojo
Location: Renton
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,212
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Quote:
Philip Burgess wrote: View Post
Since I was in the neighborhood and tis the season to be jolly, I find this a really sick cover of Stairway to Heaven, and Orion, and am not a guitar player. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNc5o9TU0t0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0CsL...eature=related

Ahhhhh....crap just seen that Dan beat me too it. You may have noticed this in the right hand column-while watching the vids and accidently come across something really interesting, like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuU00Q3RhDg&feature=fvw
Oh yeah! The first time I heard Tamacun on the radio I decided I would buy the album and I've never been so pleased with an album purchase. 100% great album in my book! I'm not sure what all they released, but the album I got had a great DVD showing them playing live and even had a how-to for excerpts of their music. I have a bit of a crush on them. Its not very metal to have a crush, but I don't care: they rock!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYQMslOobw
p.s. Loved the Heart clip too! One of those few bands I've heard that can seriously rock and be beautiful...kinda like RyG
if you all keep posting this awesome stuff I'ma need a bib. It's inspiring and disheartening at the same time to know I'm probably never going to be "able" to play like those folks...ah! I wish I had me ax!

Last edited by mathewjgano : 12-27-2009 at 01:32 AM.

Gambarimashyo!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:49 AM   #29
Josh Lerner
 
Josh Lerner's Avatar
Location: Renton, WA
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 80
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

My favorite modern blues artist -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSh59...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDT38...eature=related

And his cover of Gallows Pole, which is a bit different from Zeppelin's -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_T89...eature=related

Josh
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:55 AM   #30
DH
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,394
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Quote:
Matthew Gano wrote: View Post
Oh yeah! The first time I heard Tamacun on the radio I decided I would buy the album and I've never been so pleased with an album purchase. 100% great album in my book! I'm not sure what all they released, but the album I got had a great DVD showing them playing live and even had a how-to for excerpts of their music. I have a bit of a crush on them. Its not very metal to have a crush, but I don't care: they rock!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYQMslOobw
p.s. Loved the Heart clip too! One of those few bands I've heard that can seriously rock and be beautiful...kinda like RyG
if you all keep posting this awesome stuff I'ma need a bib. It's inspiring and disheartening at the same time to know I'm probably never going to be "able" to play like those folks...ah! I wish I had me ax!
Well, its rather simplistic but nice. Which is why I mentioned the Heart clip as simplistic by comparison as well.
Music is difficult to discuss with people; there is no good or bad and personal taste is highly subjective. But overall there is no comparison between a master class Jazz improv artist and three cord progression...specialists.
I say that as the guy who brought up heart AND Stanly Jordan Geroge Benson and Eddie VanHalen!
There is and always will be levels of technical brilliance to art.
Happy holidays
Dan
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:19 PM   #31
mathewjgano
 
mathewjgano's Avatar
Dojo: Tsubaki Kannagara Jinja Aikidojo; Himeji Shodokan Dojo
Location: Renton
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,212
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Well, its rather simplistic but nice. Which is why I mentioned the Heart clip as simplistic by comparison as well.
Music is difficult to discuss with people; there is no good or bad and personal taste is highly subjective. But overall there is no comparison between a master class Jazz improv artist and three cord progression...specialists.
I say that as the guy who brought up heart AND Stanly Jordan Geroge Benson and Eddie VanHalen!
There is and always will be levels of technical brilliance to art.
Happy holidays
Dan
Oh I agree completely. Would you say the (improv) complexity of jazz is generally slightly greater than bluegrass because of the chord shapes/progressions? I usually think of bluegrass as being so complex because of the speed of the notes I hear coming in.
Most of my exposure to music comes through the radio or from friends and I only have a couple friends who are really into music with a passion so I tend to listen to more mainstream stuff (minus the metal I like...which for metal is actually still pretty mainstream). The most complex part of RyG as I can tell comes from the way Gabriella keeps rythm.

Last edited by mathewjgano : 12-27-2009 at 12:23 PM.

Gambarimashyo!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:25 PM   #32
DH
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,394
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Quote:
Josh Lerner wrote: View Post
My favorite modern blues artist -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSh59...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDT38...eature=related

And his cover of Gallows Pole, which is a bit different from Zeppelin's -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_T89...eature=related

Josh
Argh
Reminds me of Larry Carlton too choppy.

Listen to the smoothness here
Great blues/ rock innovator with a couple of songs I used to Sing and play 5 night a week. Duane Allman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPdcj...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIY8CoMILgU

Its interesting to juxtapose Betts's one string choppyness with Duanes more fluid voicing. You can spot the difference. I don't why but choppyness goes right through me.

Another great
"Little Wing" Stevie Ray Vaughn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdYRz...eature=related

Many blues players are very repetitive and formula driven. There is a reason so many blues players highly respected Vaughn-to include slow hand himself -Clapton.

Happy holidays
Dan

Last edited by DH : 12-27-2009 at 12:40 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:47 PM   #33
DH
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,394
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Another great from back in the day; Buzz Feiton; a little choppy but so sweet.
Malibu
Put your feet up and have a drink!
listen from 1:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os99v...eature=related
Not to mention the Fender Rhodes paino solo that follows. What a ride. Feels like riding along Malibu.

Sweet solo at 2:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8tn2...eature=related
Dan

Last edited by DH : 12-27-2009 at 12:54 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #34
Josh Lerner
 
Josh Lerner's Avatar
Location: Renton, WA
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 80
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Argh
Reminds me of Larry Carlton too choppy.

Listen to the smoothness here
Great blues/ rock innovator with a couple of songs I used to Sing and play 5 night a week. Duane Allman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPdcj...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIY8CoMILgU

Its interesting to juxtapose Betts's one string choppyness with Duanes more fluid voicing. You can spot the difference. I don't why but choppyness goes right through me.
If we are talking about Duane Allman, then we need to look at one of the biggest influences on his improvisational fluidity -

Kind of Blue by Robert Palmer:

Playing gigs at the Fillmore East during the sixties made it easier for you to get in and catch other bands, even if tickets were sold out. As a young saxophonist in a rock band, I played there several times and attended numerous concerts; the one group I never missed (unless I had to be on the road) was the Allman Brothers Band. More specifically, I went to see their guitarist, Duane Allman, the only "rock" guitarist I had heard up to that point who could solo on a one-chord vamp for as long as half an hour or more, and not only avoid boring you but keep you absolutely riveted. Duane was a rare melodist and a dedicated student of music who was never evasive about the sources of his inspiration. "You know," he told me one night after soaring for hours on wings of lyrical song, "that kind of playing comes from Miles and Coltrane, and particularly Kind Of Blue. I've listened to that album so many times that for the past couple of years, I haven't hardly listened to anything else."

Earlier, I'd met Duane and his brother Gregg when they had a teenage band called the Hourglass. One day I'd played Duane a copy of Coltrane's Olé, an album recorded a little more than a year after Kind Of Blue but still heavily indebted to it. He was evidently fascinated; but a mere three or four years later, at the Fillmore, I heard a musician who'd grown in ways I never could have imagined. It's rare to see a musician grow that spectacularly, that fast; I'm not sure there's any guitarist who's come along since Duane's early death on the highway who has been able to sustain improvisation of such lyric beauty and epic expanse. But the influence of Kind Of Blue, even to the point of becoming a kind of obsession, wasn't unusual at all; it was highly characteristic of musicians of our generation, mine and Duane's. Of course, listening to an album isn't going to turn anyone into a genius; you can't get more out of the experience than you're capable of bringing to it. Duane brought something special, even unique to the table, but it seemed that everyone was sharing the meal. This was true among musicians categorized as "rock" or "pop" as well as among those labeled "jazz." In fact, the influence of Kind Of Blue has been so widespread and long-lasting, it's doubtful that anyone has yet grasped its ultimate dimensions. We know Kind Of Blue is a great and eminently listenable jazz album, "one of the most important, as well as sublimely beautiful albums in the history of jazz" in the words of Miles biographer Eric Nisenson. But there is more to it than that.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGrUDAzlXzI

I discovered this album in my dad's record collection when I was a freshman in high school and had no idea who he was. But I was a trumpet player just getting into jazz, and all I knew was that I couldn't stop listening to it. Had my first mystical experience listening to it when I was half asleep once. If I had to choose just one dessert island album, this would be it.

Josh
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #35
Josh Lerner
 
Josh Lerner's Avatar
Location: Renton, WA
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 80
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

African instruments and players -

Kora, played by Seattleite Kane Mathis. He studied for years with a traditional family of kora players in The Gambia. He's also an amazing oud player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEebm9514o
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:37 PM   #36
Jim Sorrentino
  AikiWeb Forums Contributing Member
 
Jim Sorrentino's Avatar
Dojo: Aikido of Northern Virginia, Aikido Shobukan Dojo
Location: Washington, DC
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 235
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Thanks for all the links!

In any discussion of great guitar artists, one must include Richard Thompson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxKTzwaEa2o and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGhHb...eature=related

Jim

He had made enough enemies to acquire his nickname, and not enough friends to hear what it was. P. Califia, The Spoiler
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:30 PM   #37
mathewjgano
 
mathewjgano's Avatar
Dojo: Tsubaki Kannagara Jinja Aikidojo; Himeji Shodokan Dojo
Location: Renton
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,212
United_States
Offline
Some favorites

(I tried to put this in its own thread...perhaps it was moved?)
Just wanted to share some of my favorites. These didn't exactly fit into the "pretty" category, nor are they examples of anything technically amazing, save perhaps some of Les Claypool's bass playing...and please no psycho-analysis for my choice in music here On another day it might have been Louis Armstrong or Cab Calloway...hey...wait aminute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esnDnIK2v1g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33nTnawq6jk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqY...DE725B&index=0
Please feel free to share your own.
Primus:
Wynona's Big Brown Beaver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7jnhTDg4mk
Bass solo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_2Cu96AzU
Tommy the Cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4OhIU-PmB8
My Name is Mud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953PkxFNiko
Gnarles Barkley:
Crazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w
Storm Coming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhQ3UT01cT0
Rodrigo Y Gabriella:
Diablo Rojo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lvMQCmUVv8
Juan Loco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdUq5...eature=related
Pantera:
Walk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk
Ok before I'm here all night...late!

Last edited by mathewjgano : 12-27-2009 at 11:39 PM.

Gambarimashyo!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:09 AM   #38
Buck
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 950
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Just a raw vocal I like. It's not for everyone. But I have followed her from the start and glad to see her moving up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fawOrelje7k

I have really enjoyed all the links, with new sounds and artists I haven't heard before.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:29 AM   #39
Buck
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 950
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

One of my favorite bands, the fusion is exquisite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOVg-bqtSsw

Here is another unique salsa treat- even if you don't like salsa you will be amazed. they playing is flawless her voice and annunciation simply peerless, and stunning. It is prefection.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqpMfFlAJzk

To see them live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qFy-UddRKM
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:51 AM   #40
Josh Lerner
 
Josh Lerner's Avatar
Location: Renton, WA
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 80
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqyLxVMNJNY&NR=1

This is a better clip of Kane Mathis. Stunning - it's worth it to watch the whole thing to see the rhythm changes.

Josh
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:07 AM   #41
Buck
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 950
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Now a buddy of mine said, "What no one mentioned Ry Cooder!!!, you got to put him up." He suggest these YouTube vids:

Maria Elena
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aszqf...eature=related

Down In Mississippi (my fav)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXKQl...eature=related

How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times And Live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6efQ_...eature=related

Then he said, Dick Dale for his innovation and starting the genera of surf music

See the lack of hair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ummb...eature=related

See the abundance of hair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWw55XhTehg&feature=fvw

Sick song. Noticed he plays left handed with the guitar backward.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xymVx...m =PL&index=1

and this one too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1gsk...n ext_from=PL

Last edited by Buck : 12-28-2009 at 01:12 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:08 AM   #42
Buck
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 950
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Quote:
Josh Lerner wrote: View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqyLxVMNJNY&NR=1

This is a better clip of Kane Mathis. Stunning - it's worth it to watch the whole thing to see the rhythm changes.

Josh
I really liked this. THXS!
------------------------------------------
Let me tag this on: I am now a Dick Dale fan, I just got done listening to Banzi washout, Peter Gunn and sick doesn't do it.

Last edited by Buck : 12-28-2009 at 01:17 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:30 AM   #43
Buck
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 950
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Ok am obsessed, The stuff I watched on YouTube are incredible:

Dick Dale - Mexico / Esperanza (Classic Guitar Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqmi_...eature=related

Spanish Kiss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RmfR...eature=related

*Another Esperanza which was familiar then I read on the vid it was remixed by Black Eyed Peas and in Pulp Fiction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xse34IZbCPk&NR=1

Hey Dan,

He doesn't play stairway to heaven either

Last edited by Buck : 12-28-2009 at 01:34 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:05 AM   #44
mathewjgano
 
mathewjgano's Avatar
Dojo: Tsubaki Kannagara Jinja Aikidojo; Himeji Shodokan Dojo
Location: Renton
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,212
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Dick Dale IS the king of surf rock!
Nitro is one of my favorites of his, but since you beat me to it, here's another:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SVqFTYNPXA

Gambarimashyo!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #45
BlueDevilfish
Dojo: World Aikido Yoga - Melbourne
Location: Victoria
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19
Australia
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Jazz trumpeter Chris Botti has one of the most beautiful sounds I have heard. In this clip he plays with violinist Lucia Micarelli whose playing is incredibly expressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8NN4fpdm40
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:02 PM   #46
mathewjgano
 
mathewjgano's Avatar
Dojo: Tsubaki Kannagara Jinja Aikidojo; Himeji Shodokan Dojo
Location: Renton
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,212
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Quote:
David Reinhard wrote: View Post
Jazz trumpeter Chris Botti has one of the most beautiful sounds I have heard. In this clip he plays with violinist Lucia Micarelli whose playing is incredibly expressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8NN4fpdm40
I liked the trumpet a lot, but I loved the violin (I'm partial to violin). Thanks for introducing me to a new favorite. I was checking out some of Lucia's other works and I really dig her style. Cool stuff!

Gambarimashyo!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:57 PM   #47
thisisnotreal
 
thisisnotreal's Avatar
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 694
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

does this qualify as 'pretty' guitar?
Happy, by Ned's Atomic Dustbin: <
. well. if not; i thought it rocked. a long time ago.

you know what; i tried to rent freaking the the big lebowski, breakfast club, ferris bueller, less than zero, 3 o'clock high, pump up the volume or gleaming the cube; and .. get this .. they didn't have a copy of any of those. not have as they were'nt 'in'. didn't have; as in; got rid of all that old stuffs. whew. reality check i thought.
a long time ago..

i'll say it. things were better way back when.

josh
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:05 AM   #48
mathewjgano
 
mathewjgano's Avatar
Dojo: Tsubaki Kannagara Jinja Aikidojo; Himeji Shodokan Dojo
Location: Renton
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,212
United_States
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

Quote:
Josh Phillipson wrote: View Post
does this qualify as 'pretty' guitar?
Happy, by Ned's Atomic Dustbin: <
. well. if not; i thought it rocked. a long time ago.

you know what; i tried to rent freaking the the big lebowski, breakfast club, ferris bueller, less than zero, 3 o'clock high, pump up the volume or gleaming the cube; and .. get this .. they didn't have a copy of any of those. not have as they were'nt 'in'. didn't have; as in; got rid of all that old stuffs. whew. reality check i thought.
a long time ago..

i'll say it. things were better way back when.

josh
What!? No Gleaming the Cube!? Clearly a sign of the decline of our civilization!
Thanks for posting the Ned's Atomic Dustbin...haven't heard them in a loooong time! The hair styles alone were enough to bring back a flood of memories from Jr High School...ah...
I want my Crosscolors back!
...Nah...never mind

Gambarimashyo!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 11:15 PM   #49
thisisnotreal
 
thisisnotreal's Avatar
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 694
Offline
Re: Because it Rocks (pretty guitar)

"Jonah" -Graham Stookey.
just some kid, you know?
..wish i could play like that.
  Reply With Quote

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!



Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pretty disappointed in myself, looking to fix that. Blas General 16 12-05-2009 07:46 AM
Weapons training rocks!!! Jess McDonald General 23 08-21-2006 12:00 AM
Shihonage Rocks! actoman Techniques 47 02-12-2004 07:02 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:33 AM.



vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2016 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
----------
Copyright 1997-2016 AikiWeb and its Authors, All Rights Reserved.
----------
For questions and comments about this website:
Send E-mail
plainlaid-picaresque outchasing-protistan explicantia-altarage seaford-stellionate