Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on



Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Seminars

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
Mary Eastland
 
Mary Eastland's Avatar
Dojo: Berkshire Hills Aikido
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,200
Offline
Spring Seminar 2009

May 3 10:00 A.M. til 1:00 P.M. potluck to follow.

Come explore correct feeling in the context of Aikido With Ron Ragusa and Mary Eastland.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:43 PM   #2
Buck
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 950
United_States
Offline
Re: Spring Seminar 2009

That means correct feeling isn't something anyone else have experienced, besides Ron and Mary, and they will offer you the opportunity to explore correct feeling? That is a bit insultive. I really would consider rewording it. You are offending other Aikidoka, so if you want them to come I would reword it.

Last edited by Buck : 03-27-2009 at 11:46 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:15 AM   #3
raul rodrigo
Location: Quezon City
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 777
Philippines
Offline
Re: Spring Seminar 2009

Quote:
Philip Burgess wrote: View Post
That means correct feeling isn't something anyone else have experienced, besides Ron and Mary, and they will offer you the opportunity to explore correct feeling? That is a bit insultive. I really would consider rewording it. You are offending other Aikidoka, so if you want them to come I would reword it.
I don't feel insulted, Philip. Ron didn't say that their take on it was the only correct feeling or the only way to arrive at correct feeling. Certainly correct feeling is something we should all strive for. Perhaps you are being too sensitive.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:49 AM   #4
Buck
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 950
United_States
Offline
Re: Spring Seminar 2009

Quote:
Raul Rodrigo wrote: View Post
I don't feel insulted, Philip. Ron didn't say that their take on it was the only correct feeling or the only way to arrive at correct feeling. Certainly correct feeling is something we should all strive for. Perhaps you are being too sensitive.
I am just calling it as I see it, trying to help them out. Constructive criticism is all it is. I think if that is what they want to say, that correct feeling is what is to be strived for, then they can say that. Like, "Come strive with us for correct feeling." or "Come and explore as we strive for (that, the) correct feeling." It's not that hard to say what you mean. It's only friendly constructive criticism.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:16 PM   #5
RonRagusa
Location: Massachusetts
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 679
United_States
Offline
Re: Spring Seminar 2009

Quote:
Raul Rodrigo wrote: View Post
I don't feel insulted, Philip. Ron didn't say that their take on it was the only correct feeling or the only way to arrive at correct feeling. Certainly correct feeling is something we should all strive for. Perhaps you are being too sensitive.
Thanks, Raul.

Ron
  Reply With Quote

Please visit our sponsor:

Aikido DVDs and Video Downloads - by George Ledyard Sensei & other great teachers from AikidoDVDS.Com



Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boulder Aikikai Spring Seminar Ron Tisdale Seminars 38 05-04-2005 05:35 PM
Seminar: Arlington Aikikai Spring Seminar Mar 19-21,2004 AikiWeb System AikiWeb System 0 02-12-2004 08:39 AM
Arlington Aikikai - Spring Seminar Mar 19-21,2004 Gareth Hatch Seminars 0 02-04-2004 07:44 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:10 AM.



vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
----------
Copyright 1997-2014 AikiWeb and its Authors, All Rights Reserved.
----------
For questions and comments about this website:
Send E-mail
plainlaid-picaresque outchasing-protistan explicantia-altarage seaford-stellionate