Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Open Discussions

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Old 09-14-2007, 01:43 AM   #1
dps

What Could Be Coming

Excerpt from interview about terrorism.

"GLENN: So tonight -- first of all let me just tell this story again. In Iraq we found a diskette that had a -- that had downloaded all of the Department of Education security measures, and they're all available online.

THOR: Not only a diskette, Glenn, but that disk was on an Iraqi who was arrested in a terrorism raid, an Iraqi with known ties to active Islamic terrorism.

GLENN: Okay. Well, that makes it even happier. So the diskette has basically our emergency procedures in our schools and what the Department of Education says you've got to be ready for and this is what you do in case. So there's another sign that they're studying us.

THOR: Yes.

GLENN: The next thing that we found in Iraq again was eight different schools. Tell me where these schools were and what we found.

THOR: Okay. What was found in an insurgent, an Al-Qaeda affiliated safehouse over in Iraq, they were school blueprints, basically, floor plans for schools across the country. San Diego, California, West Salem, Oregon, Boyertown, Pennsylvania, schools in Texas, Virginia, New Jersey, and this was very, very disconcerting and there was a cover story that was concocted that, hey, this was just some Iraqis who were involved with the Ministry of Education in Iraq and they're looking to rebuild their schools and all that kind of BS."

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes....day.part1.cnn
http://www.glennbeck.com/news/09112007a.shtml

David

Last edited by dps : 09-14-2007 at 01:51 AM.

Go ahead, tread on me.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:10 PM   #2
Neil Mick
Dojo: Aikido of Santa Cruz
and so the drumbeats begin

Quote:
David Skaggs wrote: View Post
Excerpt from interview about terrorism.

"GLENN: So tonight -- first of all let me just tell this story again. In Iraq we found a diskette that had a -- that had downloaded all of the Department of Education security measures, and they're all available online.

THOR: Not only a diskette, Glenn, but that disk was on an Iraqi who was arrested in a terrorism raid, an Iraqi with known ties to active Islamic terrorism.

GLENN: Okay. Well, that makes it even happier. So the diskette has basically our emergency procedures in our schools and what the Department of Education says you've got to be ready for and this is what you do in case. So there's another sign that they're studying us.

THOR: Yes.

GLENN: The next thing that we found in Iraq again was eight different schools. Tell me where these schools were and what we found.

THOR: Okay. What was found in an insurgent, an Al-Qaeda affiliated safehouse over in Iraq, they were school blueprints, basically, floor plans for schools across the country. San Diego, California, West Salem, Oregon, Boyertown, Pennsylvania, schools in Texas, Virginia, New Jersey, and this was very, very disconcerting and there was a cover story that was concocted that, hey, this was just some Iraqis who were involved with the Ministry of Education in Iraq and they're looking to rebuild their schools and all that kind of BS."

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes....day.part1.cnn
http://www.glennbeck.com/news/09112007a.shtml

David
Ask yourself, ladies and gents...what do these people want from you, reporting stuff like this? They want you to be afraid, because when you're afraid, you're much more likely to turn over your civil liberties to their vaunted leaders.

The drumbeat is starting. We can expect a whole raft of "horrible plots and rumors" to infect the airwaves, very soon (if, it hasn't already started).
Old 09-14-2007, 10:13 PM   #3
cserrit

Dojo: Aikido of San Diego
United_States
Freaky! Re: What Could Be Coming

Being a teacher in one of the areas they were talking about...and having been contacted by my district...

I heard this MONTHS ago...wonder why it is now just getting to the masses

The "story" was that it was an Iraqi Education Person who wanted to use the info to improve safety in their schools...yeah right.

What ever...If one fears what could happen every day, then one can miss a lot of opportunities to make life better.

-C
Old 09-14-2007, 10:24 PM   #4
Neil Mick
Dojo: Aikido of Santa Cruz
Thumbs up Re: What Could Be Coming

Quote:
Christy Serritella wrote: View Post
Being a teacher in one of the areas they were talking about...and having been contacted by my district...

I heard this MONTHS ago...wonder why it is now just getting to the masses
Yes, hmmm....THAT sure is odd.

Now, WHY would some pseudo-story just sit around for months? What makes THIS moment, so special...?

Could it be, that SOMEone is attempting to hit an emotional high-note from the past?

Hmm...now, WHAT significant event happened around this time, I wonder,,,,

Quote:
The "story" was that it was an Iraqi Education Person who wanted to use the info to improve safety in their schools...yeah right.
Makes you wonder: how stupid do they make those terrorists, over there?

Quote:
What ever...If one fears what could happen every day, then one can miss a lot of opportunities to make life better.

-C
My thoughts, exactly.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:17 AM   #5
David Orange
Dojo: Aozora Dojo
United_States
Re: What Could Be Coming

Quote:
Christy Serritella wrote: View Post
Very true, Christy. But by ignoring what could be happening, one can see his child off to school in the morning and never see him again.

Remember Beslan? Remember who did that?

Best to you.

David

"That which has no substance can enter where there is no room."
Lao Tzu

"Eternity forever!"

www.esotericorange.com