Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on



Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > General

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2007, 06:58 AM   #26
Roman Kremianski
Dojo: Toronto Aikikai
Location: Toronto, Canada
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 404
Canada
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Quote:
In reply to Roman, I'm forty.
Which is why I feel embarrassed even having to reply to some of the stuff you posted bud!!

I think that me and you live in totally different worlds Carl. You live in a world of stories and self proclaimed legends, while I just reside in the physical.

Quote:
If you did, but you couldn't explain, perhaps you should just settle with the statement ' It's unexplainable',
I have never done it. I do Aikido on a regular basis, then afterwards I spar or grapple with friends, and from what I can tell you no magic or ki blasting or dog-sense detection can help you.

Find me whatever dude you can who claims to be able to this stuff. I'll follow Michael Fook's example. Like many before me (including the Yellow Bamboo video Paul posted) I'd be graciously willing to strap on a pair of gloves, get a friend with a camcorder, and then go at him for a few minutes. If I feel something truly extraordinary, like being pushed back by an invisible force field or made paralyzed by the guy's stare, then I would humbly become his/her student. Kinda like how things were done back in the day.

Quote:
I've noticed there are a lot of people on this site who are a bit sceptical about Aikido. Why are they studying it, then?
Because the Aikido I study and the people I train with are the exact opposite of all the silliness you're writing! There's just no magic or supernatural powers mate.

(Of course you can get alcohol involved and think that something's going down though...but that's another topic. Ehehe.)

Last edited by Roman Kremianski : 06-30-2007 at 07:04 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:32 AM   #27
CarlRylander
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 129
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

All I can say is Roman, there must be a lot of 'silly' people in the world, millions of Asians, quite a few westerners, many of whom could tie you in knots quite easily, who all believe in Chi, or Ki.

You wouldn't believe it, even if you saw it with your own eyes, demonstrated by one hundred people on one hundred opponents. As I said before lots of the martial arts deal with this stuff at the highest levels.

You've got to be pragmatic. You may think it's the fairies at the bottom of the garden who are helping you do this. If you do, and it works, what harm is it doing?

I'm prepared to believe that some people can sense changes in electromagnetic fields. Homing pigeons can do it. The brain has a weak electromagnetic field.Perhaps some highly sensitive people can sense changes in it and sense people behind them.Perhaps they just have very good hearing. Perhaps the hairs on their skin can detect small movements in air currents.

As I said some of these things have been filmed.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:59 AM   #28
CarlRylander
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 129
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Ever wondered why the Asian martial arts were kept secret for so long and not revealed to Westerners????
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:06 AM   #29
CarlRylander
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 129
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

As to liveing in the real world, I would say that my TKWD friend, who I have sparred with, believes in all this.

I've given some examples of things that I have seen myself, including my relatives, who were very 'real world' people, believe me!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 05:15 AM   #30
CarlRylander
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 129
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

'Then I would humbly become his/her student'

Unlikely.

More likely that you would destroy the evidence.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:55 AM   #31
Roman Kremianski
Dojo: Toronto Aikikai
Location: Toronto, Canada
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 404
Canada
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Quote:
many of whom could tie you in knots quite easily, who all believe in Chi, or Ki.
Obviously there are enough people out there who can "tie me in knots". I'm a thin guy. Question is, will they do it using muscle strength or chi/ki? I wouldn't be too impressed if some 300lb chiblaster showed up claiming to kill me with his mind, then just end up beating me to a pulp with good 'ol ground and pound.

Quote:
Ever wondered why the Asian martial arts were kept secret for so long and not revealed to Westerners????
Right. Can't let them white folk get a hold of any Eastern magical powers...

Quote:
'Then I would humbly become his/her student'

Unlikely.

More likely that you would destroy the evidence.
I don't get this bit. I would destroy what evidence? The fact that I just got thrown across the room into a wall without being touched, in front of 2 cameras and a crowd of people? No, I would be at the guy's feet asking him how he did that.

Why don't you just put the aikijoint down for a moment and admit no one is going to show up anywhere and cast a forcefield.

In the meantime, I'll be training if you need me.

Last edited by Roman Kremianski : 07-02-2007 at 08:01 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:19 AM   #32
Paul Sanderson-Cimino
Dojo: Yoshokai; looking into judo
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 434
United_States
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Quote:
Carl Rylander wrote: View Post
You wouldn't believe it, even if you saw it with your own eyes, demonstrated by one hundred people on one hundred opponents.
Wow. Making unsupported claims is really a way of life for you, isn't it? You haven't shown Roman one shred of evidence beyond your unsubstantiated, uncited stories...and then you claim that if you WERE to provide him with an enormous body of solid evidence, he would willfully disbelieve all of it!

Quote:
Carl Rylander wrote: View Post
You've got to be pragmatic.
The irony. THE IRONY.

Quote:
Carl Rylander wrote: View Post
I'm prepared to believe that some people can sense changes in electromagnetic fields. Homing pigeons can do it. The brain has a weak electromagnetic field.Perhaps some highly sensitive people can sense changes in it and sense people behind them.Perhaps they just have very good hearing. Perhaps the hairs on their skin can detect small movements in air currents.
Okay, good. You're setting up reasons why such abilities might be possible. That's well and good. The next step in the scientific process is to choose a specific hypothesis -- e.g., "So and so can distinguish a curtain with nobody behind it from a curtain with someone behind it" and then test it.

Quote:
Carl Rylander wrote: View Post
'Then I would humbly become his/her student'

Unlikely.

More likely that you would destroy the evidence.
Comedy points to you! I'm imagining Roman being flung across the room by chi blasters...then, in a fit of rage, killing everyone in the school and burning it to the ground. Only...surely they'd be able to stop him with their ki powers?

Believing that nobody knows about these things because skeptics actively destroy evidence as part of a grand conspiracy -- despite all the immense incentives to share this sort of information with the world -- puts you several notches up on the crazy-o-meter. "I can't use my ki powers! Last night, secret Western government MMAers snuck into my room and installed devices in my teeth that disrupt my energy field! They wanted to make sure I couldn't pass the test today . BUT YOU KNEW THAT ALL ALONG, DIDN'T YOU?!" Come on.

Enough of this. Your arguments are so unhinged that you're currently functioning as a straw man. If this is by design, then you, sir, are a troll. If this is by accident, then you are simply an idiot.

So maybe I should stop, as one A) shouldn't feed trolls and B) shouldn't mock the mentally impaired.

Then again, you're kind of a funny and entertaining troll (or idiot).

Last edited by Paul Sanderson-Cimino : 07-02-2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: remove extra quote tag
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:42 AM   #33
CarlRylander
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 129
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Paul, Roman:

Roman started of by saying that he didn't believe that a sixty year old couldn't be dangerous, or take on a youngster. I have personal experience from relatives that disputes this, though I have no video proof. There are videos of Ueshiba and others on the net. These constitute evidence. Apart from that, just about everyone who has seen the Karate kid films, or who has any knowledge of Eastern Martial arts, knows that there are experts in the martial arts who have white hair and who must be at least fifty plus.

Roman doesn't even believe in hypnotism! I can pick up the phone book and ring at least five practitioners within an hour.

I have seen a dog that could sense a hand coming up behind him. I have met two people who were virtually 'unjumpable' I have no video proof of this.

There is the Derren Brown video link that others have posted. There is the'Mind, body and Kick ass moves' link too. These are evidence.

As I said, you have to be pragmatic. If you believe that it's the fairies at the bottom of the garden that are helping you do this, or a giant, invisible white rabbit called Harvey. it doesn't really matter, if you can do it.

I can understand your scepticism about Ki. I can believe that there are fields around the human body that can be detectably disturbed, but how these fairly weak fields could throw a human, I don't know. But just because I can't do something, doesn't mean no-one else can.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:57 AM   #34
CarlRylander
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 129
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

In addition, Paul, I would say that I thought all this was common knowledge. I mean, the bit about fantasic things in martial arts. I thought everybody knew about them, especially martial arts people.
The fact that there are martial arts people who don't believe in even the least fantastic astounds me. I thought you all did. I thought that's what you aspired to. My TKWD friend does, and he's quite hardheaded.

As to providing proof, look at the title of this thread. It's called 'Ueshiba on Youtube'.

We live in increasingly materialistic times. All this stuff might die out.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:23 AM   #35
Roman Kremianski
Dojo: Toronto Aikikai
Location: Toronto, Canada
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 404
Canada
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Quote:
We live in increasingly materialistic times. All this stuff might die out.
Completely agree with you. Thank god reality (and the internet) is taking over. Now we can actually rely on real evidence and videos rather then ancient scrolls left behind by monks.

Sorry, but this all just keeps leading back to the same argument: Find me people that can do this. Your frantic posting has severely changed my opinion on your perception of reality. Why do you keep raving about dogs sensing things and hypnotism and what not? Christ. My cat can sense when I am about to touch it. Many animals can too. My cat also happens to have fucking whiskers!! None of this has anything to do with fighting ability. And what are you on about with hypnotism? There is no one out there who can hypnotize an attacker. Because it's never been done. I don't care what some old dude in a beard tells you. Being a hot chick and taking your top off in the middle of the match doesn't count either.

Again, going in one big circle. The name I'm using is my full real name. I train here in TO in Aikido and MMA. If any people you find with paranormal abilities happen to be stopping by our fair city, please forward them my email and we might graciously work out a time for a small throwdown or sparring session.

-Ro


Last edited by Roman Kremianski : 07-02-2007 at 09:26 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:31 AM   #36
CarlRylander
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 129
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Roman, you ignore the fact that I, and others, have posted evidence on this site. If you want to spar with someone who can convince you, go to Japan. There are dozens there.

No-one can hypnotise or stare down an attacker? Ask any parent that's been challenged by a teenager! Probably a bigger one, too!

It's all common knowledge about this stuff. If you don't want to believe it, don't.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:45 AM   #37
Paul Sanderson-Cimino
Dojo: Yoshokai; looking into judo
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 434
United_States
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

I hope someday Carl takes Roman up on his offer. We can post a video to YouTube showing him standing in keikogi in the middle of a mat room trying to sneak up on a dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:49 AM   #38
Roman Kremianski
Dojo: Toronto Aikikai
Location: Toronto, Canada
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 404
Canada
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Quote:
Roman, you ignore the fact that I, and others, have posted evidence on this site.
For god's sake, where?

Quote:
If you want to spar with someone who can convince you, go to Japan. There are dozens there.
Names and credentials please. See, I can be a difficult person too.

Quote:
No-one can hypnotise or stare down an attacker? Ask any parent that's been challenged by a teenager! Probably a bigger one, too!
We're going so off track here it's just silly now. A parent staring down their whiny kid is NOT hypnosis. Go into any NHB competition for your weight division and see how many people you can hypnotize before you get hit in the head.

Every time I bring up sparring and fighting skills, you bring up dogs and domestic disputes. Don't you have anything real?

I'm still solid on my offer. And no I'm not traveling to Japan. Though I don't know if it's relevant or not, but I've mentioned on another thread that I'm 5"10, 130lbs. If that changes anything.

Last edited by Roman Kremianski : 07-02-2007 at 10:03 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 03:58 AM   #39
CarlRylander
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 129
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Proof? Evidence?

What is this thread called? 'Ueshiba on Youtube'. The site itself contains evidence. There's a link to the Derren Brown site, earlier on, if you look. There's a link to the'Mind, body and kick-ass moves' site, with the forcefield:

http://aikido.magnify.net/item/S5SHCS8VN29SMYJP

http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D8Q0TBCO0.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvRJEWHzGTo

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...videoid=759170

So your cat has whiskers on the back of it's head, Eh? Must be an unusual cat.

The internet is like everything else, I suppose. It caters to the lowest common denominator. Most people can't leap six feet into the air,take on multiple oppponents,beat up someone bigger than themselves, or pin them with one finger, so they think no-one else can. I've seen the pattern here on other forums. Threatening is usually the last resort. Look up some of the top black belts in Aikido. I don't do Aikido, so I don't know. I know that the present O Sensei is Morita Ueshiba. Perhaps he can throw people without touching them, I don't know. I'm sure that there is someone in Japan who can. Look up Chris Crudelli, who did the forcefield in 'Mind...' I'm sure he can afford the plane fair to Canada.

And, while you're at it, look up 'Poltergeist' on Wikipedia.

As to what Paul said about sensing who is behind a curtain, I think that the field might be blocked by it.

As I've said I've done soemthing fantastic. I made a blunt spoon stick in a door. Was it Ki? Did I just tense all my muscles up in one go? Was it an invisible friend?

Maybe this will all be explained by science in another fifty years.

This has astounded me, in some ways. Aikido is the one art that deals with Ki in a big way. It's part of it's name. It's all about small people taking on big people. It's about beating people up with your little finger!

I would say, Roman, that you have been very considerate and polite though, relatively. That says something for Aikido.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 08:18 AM   #40
Basia Halliop
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 711
Canada
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Quote:
I've noticed there are a lot of people on this site who are a bit sceptical about Aikido. Why are they studying it, then? The higher reaches of all martial arts have theses elements. It doesn't matter where you go.
I think one basic disagreement here is that there are probably even more martial artists who will tell you something like:

"The lowest reaches of all martial arts have these elements, unfortunately, although we can try not to sink so low ourselves."

In a way I suppose it's just a matter of what you are looking for, what you personally believe or respect, etc. But as you have said, you have never done Aikido (any of the 'versions') yourself yet. If you do decide to, don't come to our dojo; you'll be sadly disappointed .

...or actually to any of the senseis I've personally seen/met/taken a class with -- if you look hard enough you can probably find someone who's doing what you want, though, although I have yet to meet them myself (very thankfully, to be honest, but that's me)...

Last edited by Basia Halliop : 07-03-2007 at 08:21 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:21 AM   #41
CarlRylander
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 129
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

I suppose it is a bit presumptous of me to go on about this when I don't practice Aikido.

All I can say is, I have a TKWD friend who believes in all that Ki stuff. He told me about the settee incident. A lot of what I've said is in John Stevens 'The Art of Peace' - a biography of Ueshiba.

Chris Crudelli did do the forcefield bit. I think you would have to go to Japan, once you had a few grades above black belt, to find out about this. I think Stephen Segal did this.

I admit it's fantastic. But fantastic things do happen.It's not mundane. It may have a simple scientific explanation, like hypnotism or EM fieds.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 07:13 AM   #42
Aristeia
Location: Auckland
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 971
New Zealand
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Quote:
Carl Rylander wrote: View Post
I suppose it is a bit presumptous of me to go on about this when I don't practice Aikido..
Bingo! You're coming across as someone that's seen one to many movies. Hell you even quoted karate kid as a source! You keep quoting the opinions of you're fried who does TKD as if that means something - TKD does not necessarily give anyone any special insight.

But here's the most hilarious thing. You have on numerous occasions cited the Derren Brown video as evidence.

Let me say this for you slowly. Derren Brown states *outright* that nothing he does is due to mystical or unusal powers. It's all trickery - magicians tricks, NLP tools, suggestion and subliminal messaging. He will state upfront he uses techniques that so called "psychics" use to *fool* the public. He is not evidence of the point you are trying to make - he is the counter example! He fakes it. He admit he fakes it. His whole point is "hey I can fake this stuff so anytime you see someone claiming they have genuine supernatural abilities realise they are faking just like me".

Unbeleivable.

And the dog example? Are you simple? Dogs perrceive mainly via their sense of *smell*. Which is omnidirectional. Of course they sense someone coming up behind them - they smell them. The fact that you think this is evidence of anything is - stunning.

You're looking for the fairy tail. You're looking for the movie magic, for that thing that will make life magical and not so mundane. You believe not because of evidence, but because you would like it to be true. Aikido does not have what you are looking for. It is a fantastic martial art with much to offer the serious student. But it will not turn you into a wizard. You're surprised that this isn't "common knowledge"? Don't be. No serious martial artist will seriously buy into the mythology you're talking about. A bunch of charlatans looking to take your money may do. Aikdo does not have what you're looking for. Go investigate George Dillman and his style - they'll be right down your alley.

"When your only tool is a hammer every problem starts to look like a nail"
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 08:32 AM   #43
CarlRylander
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 129
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

I watch too many movies?

What about the John Stevens book? What about the Wikipedia reference? What about my TKWD friend? What about the title of this thread, the very clips that head it?

I admit that some people are fakes, but what about Chris Crudelli and his forcefield? What about my Aunty, who has done Yoga and has heard about it?

It's not all in the movies. You can find out about it wherever you look.

If you look in Wikipedia, it does say that West and East have had difficulty reconciling this, though it lists about ten religions that have a form of Ki.

I have no difficulty with it as I am a Buddhist. I believe in reincarnation.

So there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:33 AM   #44
PeterR
 
PeterR's Avatar
Dojo: Shodokan Honbu (Osaka)
Location: Himeji, Japan
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 3,319
Japan
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Quote:
Carl Rylander wrote: View Post
What about the Wikipedia reference?
I can guarntee you that the editors of the wikipedia article do not suggest Ki is supernatural.

Peter Rehse Shodokan Aikido
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:37 AM   #45
CarlRylander
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 129
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

What about John Stevens, then?

In 'The Art of Peace' he says Ueshiba could sense attackers even when he was asleep. He said U wouldn't go on electric trams because their field affected him.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:52 AM   #46
Basia Halliop
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 711
Canada
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Did John Stevens provide any more evidence than you?

Quote:
I admit it's fantastic. But fantastic things do happen.It's not mundane. It may have a simple scientific explanation, like hypnotism or EM fieds.
In everything I've seen there are two main 'simple scientific explanations', which occur separately or in various combinations:

a) classical newtonian physics and its interaction with human musculoskeletal anatomy
b) human psychology

Last edited by Basia Halliop : 07-04-2007 at 09:54 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:17 AM   #47
jennifer paige smith
 
jennifer paige smith's Avatar
Dojo: Confluence Aiki-Dojo / Santa Cruz Sword Club
Location: Santa Cruz
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,049
United_States
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Quote:
Basia Halliop wrote: View Post
Did John Stevens provide any more evidence than you?

In everything I've seen there are two main 'simple scientific explanations', which occur separately or in various combinations:

a) classical newtonian physics and its interaction with human musculoskeletal anatomy
b) human psychology
Einstein provided the evidence and John Stevens et. al. provided the topic.

As Einstein said, 'Trajectory is in the ma-ai of the be-holder'.

Jennifer Paige Smith
Confluence Aikido Systems
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:21 AM   #48
jennifer paige smith
 
jennifer paige smith's Avatar
Dojo: Confluence Aiki-Dojo / Santa Cruz Sword Club
Location: Santa Cruz
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,049
United_States
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Quote:
Peter Rehse wrote: View Post
I can guarntee you that the editors of the wikipedia article do not suggest Ki is supernatural.
A thought on words:
Super + Natural
Extra + Ordinary
Very + Common

Last edited by jennifer paige smith : 07-04-2007 at 10:24 AM.

Jennifer Paige Smith
Confluence Aikido Systems
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:53 AM   #49
Aristeia
Location: Auckland
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 971
New Zealand
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Actually that' just some words listed next to each other?

"When your only tool is a hammer every problem starts to look like a nail"
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:54 AM   #50
Aristeia
Location: Auckland
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 971
New Zealand
Offline
Re: Ueshiba on Youtube

Quote:
Jennifer Smith wrote: View Post
Einstein provided the evidence and John Stevens et. al. provided the topic.

As Einstein said, 'Trajectory is in the ma-ai of the be-holder'.
Ok, I'll bite what evidence did Einstein provide for magical ki powers?

"When your only tool is a hammer every problem starts to look like a nail"
  Reply With Quote

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!



Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ueshiba vs. Gun Squad aikido_fudoshin General 126 02-04-2009 05:54 PM
Ueshiba, Takeda, & 1921 - What happened? MM General 19 01-05-2007 01:33 PM
Standing Postures in Aikido? Mike Sigman General 106 03-30-2005 06:41 PM
Mysterious Action of Kotodama Chris Li Voices of Experience 32 11-20-2004 06:52 AM
Is Morihei Ueshiba really O Sensei tedehara Teaching 113 08-14-2004 03:52 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:54 PM.



vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2018 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited
----------
Copyright 1997-2018 AikiWeb and its Authors, All Rights Reserved.
----------
For questions and comments about this website:
Send E-mail
plainlaid-picaresque outchasing-protistan explicantia-altarage seaford-stellionate