Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Spiritual

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Old 05-20-2010, 07:17 AM   #1
eric hunter
Dojo: shugyo dojo
Canada
The Way To Absolute Revealed

Dear Aikido Community I Am An Aikido Pratitionner Since 18 Years And Writing To You From Quebec In Canada So Please Excuse My Weak English. !

The Purpose Of This Message Is To Give An Opportunity To The Few That Really Looks To Live The Daido (the Path To Absolute Lead By O Sensei), Because I Knwo That There Is A Lot Like Me.

Along My Road In Aikido, I Was Always Seeking The Key To Understand The Teaching Of O Sensei. Because All That Was Give To Us By All The Teachers I Was In Touch Was Only Theory Or What They Was Sure Of It At 99%

But From All These Teachings Only Left Ignorance.
But I Finaly After Ten Years Found A School That Explain The Techniques To Live The Path Literally. Understand By The Direct Experience, Letting No Chance To Beleive Or Not, Because Beleive Or Not To Is Still Ignorance, And I Needed To Know And Understand.the Way To go Back To Absolute As Taugh By O Sensei.

So If People Would Like To Live The Path, Experience The superior Dimension, Experience The floating Bridge Of Heaven, Practice The Odo No Kami Waza Techniques Wich Is The Key To Devellop All Virtues Lived By O Sensei. Found Your Izunome No Kami Who Is The Only Divinity Inside That Have The Power To Eliminate Our Ego.

Like O Sensei Said , if We Don't Kill Our Ego , Practicing Is Useless. killing The Dark Isde In Us Give Birth To Virtues, And There Is Only One Way To Do It. This Way Was Keept Secret Through The Time And Was Only Give And Explain In Secret By A Master To His Higher Student.

But To The World Through Different Poems And Parabols In Books Like The Bible, Bagavad Gita, Tao Te King, Etc.. Because It Was Not The Mission Of Thoses Masters To Spread It Publicly.

But It Is Done Know, And The One Who Are Interested To This, Understand The Doka Of O Sensei, speak Face To Face To The Kami Like He Did, And incarnated Our Own Divinity Like O Sensei Wanted To, I Will Let You Know Where To Get These Teachings. I Have Waited Because I Needed To Experiment It First, Now It Is Up To You To Live The Daido Like A Lot Of My Aikido Friend Did.

May The Kami Guide Your Way
Old 05-20-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
Abasan
Dojo: Aiki Shoshinkan, Aiki Kenkyukai
Malaysia
Re: The Way To Absolute Revealed

Thanks for sharing.

Draw strength from stillness. Learn to act without acting. And never underestimate a samurai cat.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
RED
United_States

Forgive my suspicion; but what are you selling?

MM
Old 05-20-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
mathewjgano

Dojo: Tsubaki Kannagara Jinja Aikidojo; Himeji Shodokan Dojo
United_States

Quote:
Eric Hunter wrote: View Post
I Will Let You Know Where To Get These Teachings.
Hello,
thank you for the kind wishes. May I ask when you intend to reveal where we might find these teachings? I hope I do not sound rude, but I have to agree with Maggie: it sounds like the sort of tease advertisers use to get interest from people.
Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu,
Matthew

Gambarimashyo!
Old 05-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #5
eric hunter
Dojo: shugyo dojo
Canada

Actually I Am Selling Nothing, I Am Just Giving The Opportunity Like It Was Done To Me By Another Aikido Practinionner Who Was Initiated To The Road To Take In Order To Live The Teaching, The Esoteric (secret) Part Of Aikido Wich Is Bushin, (the Way To Unify With God , Meaning That You Are Able To Incarnated Your Divinity By Certain Practices)

These Techniques Are Universal But One Must Learn It In The Proper Way, That Means That I Can Not Give It In This Chat, You Can Only Learn From A Teacher. If Your Karma Is Good .in A Physical Plane First, And After You Can Be Able To Learn Directly From All The Masters In The Other Dimension (astral For Exemple, O Sensei Was Teaching To Some Student During The Night Throught Their Dreams For Exemple)

I Practice The Universal Spiritual Part Of Aikido, Aikido Is Alchemy, Hermetic, Esoteric. People Who Are Seeking To Understand Must Get The Practice To Speak With The Masters In The Superior Dimension

Once You Have Done It , It Is Impossible To Beleive Or Not To Beleive, Because You Have Done It. Meanwhile It Is Only A Matter Of Beleifs

I Am Not Looking For Followers Or Something Like That, But I Am Conscient That What Is Look Like, And That People Could Fear It Actualy I Gain Nothing ($$$) Talking About That To You. I Am Just A Student Who Got The Chance To Learn Those Techniques And Want To Share It. I Was Fortunate To Find That Pearl That Is It!

For The Rest You Must Follow Your Intuition.

The Place That I Am Willing To Tell Those Who Seek The Path, Is Not An Aikido (martial Arts) Schooll But A Place Where You Can Find Those Techniques, Once You Have Done It You Will See That The Doka From O Sensei Becomes Very Clear.

We Are A Lot Of Aikido Practinionner Here That Learn Those Techniques And It Is Absolutly Fantastic And Powerfull.

Eric
(you Can Write To Me In Private If You Want)
Old 05-20-2010, 01:57 PM   #6
Keith Larman
Dojo: AIA, Los Angeles, CA
United_States

aRE yOU cOMPLETELY uNFAMILIAR wITH tHE rULES oF cAPITALIZATION?

iF yOU hAVE sOMETHING tO sHARE tHEN sHARE iT rATHER tHAN tYPING oBTUSE, iNCOMPREHENSIBLE pOSTS.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:58 PM   #7
akiy

Hi Eric,

Please start using proper capitalization (ie using proper lowercase letters when appropriate) in your posts.

It looks like you are writing your posts in ALL-CAPS which the system then converts to upper-casing only the first letter of each word. This is very hard to read.

Thank you,

-- Jun

Please help support AikiWeb -- become an AikiWeb Contributing Member!
Old 05-20-2010, 02:11 PM   #8
dps

No Thank You.
I think there is a saying that goes, " Beware of Canadians bearing gifts".
Do you know Szczepan of of Wild, deep, deadly North?

David

Last edited by dps : 05-20-2010 at 02:20 PM.

Go ahead, tread on me.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:18 PM   #9
dps

Quote:
Keith Larman wrote: View Post

iF yOU hAVE sOMETHING tO sHARE tHEN sHARE iT rATHER tHAN tYPING oBTUSE, iNCOMPREHENSIBLE pOSTS.
How fast were you able to type that?

David

Go ahead, tread on me.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #10
Hellis
Dojo: Ellis Schools of Traditional Aikido
England

Quote:

That was very funny
Old 05-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #11
RED
United_States

Contact you privately? About something vaguely prophetic? How...EPIC!

I'm sorry but this sounds like one of those "to catch a predator" specials on network TV.

If there is one thing I know about contacting strangers on the internet, it is that you are 5 times more likely to end up with a virus and pictures said stranger's gentiles in your inbox, than you will any ounce of wisdom.

MM
Old 05-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #12
Keith Larman
United_States

Quote:
David Skaggs wrote: View Post
How fast were you able to type that?

David
Quite quickly, actually. I just hit caps lock first then hit shift for the first letter of each word. Voila...

Old 05-20-2010, 03:24 PM   #13
Keith Larman
United_States

Oops, I hope I didn't just give away the secret the OP was alluding to...

Old 05-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #14
Keith Larman
United_States

Quote:
Maggie Schill wrote: View Post
more likely to end up with a virus and pictures said stranger's gentiles
There are *so* many joke possibilities with this typo that it almost seems unsporting to even go there...

Old 05-20-2010, 07:28 PM   #15
RED
United_States

Quote:
There are *so* many joke possibilities with this typo that it almost seems unsporting to even go there...

MM
Old 05-27-2010, 10:01 AM   #16
Ketsan
Dojo: Zanshin Kai
United Kingdom

Oh good, we're saved.