Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Spiritual

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Old 01-05-2004, 07:28 PM   #1
k'shi
My article: Inner Strengths

Hello dear people,

I've written a small article on how energy plays a role in spiritual awakening, you can read it at http://xoalin.2ya.com/innerstrengths.htm

Love,

- Jop den Daas

Don't take it personal,
For it is the personal we ascend beyond.
Old 01-08-2004, 09:31 AM   #2
John Boswell

Dojo: Aikido of Midland
United_States
Hey Jop!

I read your articles. Very interesting read. I have a couple questions for you though:

Did you come to your conclusions through meditation only or was a martial art involved?

Do you practice aikido? If so, how long and how has it effected your spiritual growth?

And just out of curiosity, because I really want to know:

Do you feel you are the first to come to these spiritual realizations? Are you following up on someone elses and realized the same another person(s)?

I have read from authors that have come to your conclusions and it could be argued that you are repeating things you've heard somewhere else. I don't get that feeling from your work, but sceptics might.

Anyhow, keep up your pursuits! You seem to be in a very good place... that's always a good thing.

Old 01-09-2004, 09:29 AM   #3
k'shi
Hello John (may I call you John?)

"Did you come to your conclusions through meditation only or was a martial art involved?"

Meditations and Astral projections (projecting your conciousness to other locations, I understand that there will be people here that won't believe me, that's okay.)

"Do you practice aikido? If so, how long and how has it effected your spiritual growth?"

It is infact my spiritual side that lead me to Aikido. I just started a few days ago and I trully hope it's a place where I can express my spiritual Self, it's all great so far.

"Do you feel you are the first to come to these spiritual realizations? Are you following up on someone elses and realized the same another person(s)?"

I'm absolutely not the first, after my realizations I have met several spiritual people, including a very advanced shaman, he taugth me allot about what has happend to me and about life it self, it seemed that our experiences and the knowledge we gained from that where alike.

"I have read from authors that have come to your conclusions and it could be argued that you are repeating things you've heard somewhere else. I don't get that feeling from your work, but sceptics might."

I wouldn't lie in such a subject, it's against my morals, I'd rather die than betrai (spelling error?) my morals. Ofcourse there will always be sceptics, I just accept that, they don't have much influence on my life (anymore). In my past they had though, when I was a young boy. It where the sceptics that made me deny my true Self for a long time. But now it was time to wake up .

"Anyhow, keep up your pursuits! You seem to be in a very good place... that's always a good thing."

Thank you, I wish you too the best of luck and progress in life.

Love,

- Jop den Daas

Don't take it personal,
For it is the personal we ascend beyond.