Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Seminars

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Old 01-03-2007, 11:52 AM   #1
Suru
United_States
ASU Winter Intensive

Mitori-geiko
Polishing intuition...
Many things to learn

Drew
Old 01-05-2007, 11:08 PM   #2
guest89893
Dojo: Jihonjuku/ St.Pete. FL
United_States
Re: ASU Winter Intensive

On behalf of Jihonjuku, it was our pleasure to see this camp be such an enjoyable success. As many of you know it takes a lot of planning and hard work to make an event of this size happen and we are very grateful for the hard work done by so many of our students. We also wanted to take a moment to thank all the great instructors starting of course with Saotome Shihan (going in reverse alphabetical order simply to follow Saotome Shihan's name) thank you also to: P. Saotome Sensei, J. Messores Sensei, G. Ledyard Sensei, P. Kang Sensei, D. Hooker Sensei, K. Choate Sensei. We were truly blessed with so many great instructors teaching at this seminar!

We thank all of you who attended. Hope you found a resort on one of the beaches of the Florida Gulf Coast in December a pleasant environment to train. It seemed that with people like Jun, as just one of many examples, coming down with such great attitudes and willingness to have a great time just made the event that much more enjoyable. In addition, students from other dojos helping us tear down the mats at the end just goes to show what an incredible community of people we have in Aikido.

For those of you who missed this year, well start planning and preparing for next years ASU Winter Intensive on St Pete Beach in sunny Florida.

Sincerely,
Gene Martinelli
Old 01-07-2007, 06:06 AM   #3
Mark Uttech
Dojo: Yoshin-ji Aikido of Marshall
Re: ASU Winter Intensive

I found the winter intensive to be a very rewarding camp. Of 24 classes offered, I managed to attend 22, after being inspired by the aging veterans that dragged themselves to the mat each day. Two things I noticed in the dressing room the first day were: one, many faded blackbelts; and two, many fading people. I think it presented a true picture of aikido as life, as art. I must say that I am inspired
to 'put forth the practice' and be assured of no regrets.

In gassho

Mark