Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > General

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Old 01-24-2004, 12:27 PM   #126
Don_Modesto
Dojo: Messores Sensei (Largo, Fl.)
I'd still like to know where Delucia Sensei learned his aikido.

Sensei?

Thank you.

Don J. Modesto
St. Petersburg, Florida
------------------------
http://www.theaikidodojo.com/
Old 01-26-2004, 07:05 PM   #127
JasonFDeLucia

Dojo: Aikidog Aikikai
to truely say who is responsable for my aiki it would be sifu frank heaney and grand master he il cho.and a list of fiftey or so others but i choose first mr rick masterson directly under sensei glen webber and o sensei takano of the azabu aikikai tokyo.

PS .SOME ONE SAID TO ME THAT THERE SEEMS TO BE DISCREPANCY REGARDING SENSEI TAKANO AND TAKANO SENSEI.NANI GA CHIGAU NO?EGO KANGAE SOSHITE NIHONNO KANGAE .RYO HO DAI JO BU

MATA NE
Old 06-03-2006, 08:41 AM   #128
Mato-san
Iceland
Re: What the hell?

Jason,
I have communicated my respect and support of what you are doing with you not long ago.
The most controversial man in aikido. Gotta love it.
Defeating Minowa earns that kind of respect.
For everyone that likes to put you down, I think that they should accept that everything on this planet goes through it`s stages of evolution, even aikido. Aikido has roots and they are deep roots solid roots, also has branches and leaves. You are a product of the roots that feed what you do, others may be a different branch or leaf but they all feed from the same roots. I believe you evolve from kung fu roots also. Like o`sensei evolved from mixed arts.Anyhow your record shows that you are not easily defeated so 'chin up' and your dojo is the first place I will visit when I come to the states.

Before you drive or steer your vehicle, you must first start the engine, release the brake and find gear!