Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Open Discussions

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Old 04-03-2014, 06:59 AM   #1
elacueva

Dojo: aikikai
Philippines
Inquiring for thesis Title :-/

Hi everyone! Good day to all of you!
First of all, i would like to apologize for my English grammar that i may be using and not that much accurate. My bad

i know that this is out of the place to discus but i am only hoping to get some idea

I am a agriculture student and turning to 4th year student this coming semester S.Y. 2014
(one of the university of Isabela in the Philippines)
I set my mind that when the semester come. i will conducting my thesis as soon as possible.
But the problem is
i have a hard time thinking and selecting crop and title to have my thesis proposal.

Rice and Corn are very common crops and I observe that the research were always the same when i am searching into our library.
(foliar app.,emulsions,. organc vs. inorganic., varietal, weeding strategies, variety condition etc. etc. etc.)its not the same title that written but somehow its nearly same.

I am thinking something new that has not been or rarely conducted experiment/research or new innovation of technology.
Maybe Rice and Corn will do but the problems is the treatments and application. I am thinking something new..

I am humbly inquiring to have an idea to everyone who is expert in the field of Agriculture?... idea in Crop Science research or Crop Protection research that have an economic impact and may implement if so?
please even only slightly idea or better idea? and i will do the rest.

Hoping to your positive reply.
Thank You and God bless!

~eman. .

Last edited by elacueva : 04-03-2014 at 07:03 AM.

zero
Old 04-03-2014, 11:55 AM   #2
Keith Larman
Dojo: AIA, Los Angeles, CA
United_States
Re: Inquiring for thesis Title :-/

Quinoa is a "up and coming" (i.e., "discovered" by a larger consumer base) "grain" (well, seed actually). And there are apparently a lot of stories coming out about unintended consequences of an age-old but relatively obscure staple food of sorts for a very small population becoming fantastically popular worldwide.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:10 PM   #3
elacueva

Dojo: aikikai
Philippines

Sensei Keith, thank you for the idea.. i came up with the title "growing of quinoa at the condition of our school with different application of organic fertilizer" its my 4th title i have 6 more to do and select which is better to conduct. thank you sensei. God Bless!

zero
Old 04-15-2014, 12:35 AM   #4
Krystal Locke
United_States

Cereal Killers: A survey of grain pathogens and their treatments

Janet, you must not be reading this thread.....