Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Weapons

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Old 06-07-2004, 10:25 AM   #1
Totally
Unhappy How long? Tozando

Does anyone know how longer it takes usually for them to delivery their products?

I bought a Shinto Higo Koshirae KA-111 from them back in late-April but I still haven't receive it yet. I sended them e-mails about my order but no reply. I live in Hong Kong and they claimed that it takes around 3 weeks to complete the iaito, now it's already the 6th week, am I just being impatient or it usually takes this long?

Anyone had experienced on this matter and can give me (a new customer of Tozando) some advices?

Thank you very much in advance.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:11 AM   #2
AsimHanif
Re: How long? Tozando

Ben,
I purchased items from them sometime last year and they were pretty prompt. I'm sure it took less than 2 weeks.
I would investigate the hold up.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:18 PM   #3
cdwright
Dojo: Yorkville Aikido

Quote:
Ben Hasen wrote:
Does anyone know how longer it takes usually for them to delivery their products?

I bought a Shinto Higo Koshirae KA-111 from them back in late-April but I still haven't receive it yet. I sended them e-mails about my order but no reply. I live in Hong Kong and they claimed that it takes around 3 weeks to complete the iaito, now it's already the 6th week, am I just being impatient or it usually takes this long?

Anyone had experienced on this matter and can give me (a new customer of Tozando) some advices?

Thank you very much in advance.
Somethings I have gotten very fast and others take a bit longer. Did they not have a holliday recently? I would email them and ask them what is going on. You could call them also.......................
Old 06-18-2004, 10:19 PM   #4
Nafis Zahir

Dojo: Bucks County Aikido
United_States

If you call them, that will speed up the process.

Old 06-23-2004, 12:42 AM   #5
Totally

I have received the iaito sword three days after I had e-mailed them. I was very concerned about it since they didn't replied me right away. Then, on the third day, I finally received the iaito sword from the post office, plus, I got an e-mail from Tozando saying that they had sent out the sword two days ago and I should received by then.

I was planning to call them to see what's going on with the delay, but since I've received the iaito sword already, I didn't bother to ask them for the reasons.

Anyways, thank you very much everyone for your valuable advices.

Last edited by Totally : 06-23-2004 at 12:46 AM.