Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Open Discussions

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 05:57 AM   #76
dps

Re: World War 3?

"While Owl's little routine is that of Knowledge for the sake of Appearing Wise, Eeyore's is that of Knowledge for the sake of Complaining About Something and Rabbit's is that of Knowledge of Being Clever. As anyone who doesn't have it can see, the Eeyore Attitude gets in the way of things like wisdom and happiness, and pretty much prevents any sort of real Accomplishment in life. "

The Tao of Pooh

Go ahead, tread on me.

Old 08-03-2006, 06:00 AM   #77
Mark Uttech
Dojo: Yoshin-ji Aikido of Marshall

How long does it take for a lightbulb to change?

Old 08-03-2006, 06:04 AM   #78
dps

Quote:
Mark Uttech wrote:
How long does it take for a lightbulb to change?
I don't know. How long does it take for a lightbulb to change?

Go ahead, tread on me.

Old 08-03-2006, 06:57 AM   #79
Mike Sigman
United_States

Quote:
Neil Mick wrote:
You're so right, on this one. Up to this point, I was wondering when someone would cry "anti-Semite!" Sure enough, it had to be our very own lurking "not-quite-quasi-Aikidoist," Mikey.

And, his MO doesn't seem to change, does it? He comes in hard and fast with the name-calling and racist-baiting, and then he tsk-tsk's all the rampant name-calling, abounding in the posts.
And the balanced posts, I ask again, are where???????

Just by your own posts on this thread, you're obviously against the Jews, Neil. Are you going to say that you're not, with the posts here for everyone to read??

The discussion forum itself is an open archive to your anti-American rants. You started off with the looney-tunes "hate George Bush" stuff of yours that is uncontrolled. Then, typically of the Far, Far Left (like, what could be expected to be found in Santa Cruz), it can be predictably found that all your posts side with anything that is against or could possibly be made to work against the Bush's administration. "Any Enemy of George Bush is a Friend of the Far Left".

But that wasn't enough. Now it's mutated into "Any Enemy of the United States is a Friend of the Far Left". Your posts are archived proof of that, Neil. So when I point it out that you're anti-American (and anti-Jew) you do the only thing you can do and that's try to go back to the personal, making it that I'm the bad guy for pointing out what is obvious to anyone who wants to read your rants.

It's not me exposing you, Neil... you're exposed by your own writings. You're not *balanced*, fair, or rational.... your'e a fruit-cake lefty, so anything you say is spuriously unbalanced. You've discredited yourself... not me. So think about yourself and take the blame fairly for once

Regards,

Mike Sigman

Old 08-03-2006, 07:02 AM   #80
Mike Sigman
United_States

Quote:
Neil Mick wrote:
It's not in how many missiles you lob: it's in how many people died. And, you surprise me. Weren't you the one who said that number-crunching was inappropriate? Tsk.
Want to do a numbers crunch on the number of Nazis that died in the last days of WWII and blame the Allies for atrocities? You're grabbing anything you can, regardless of what the Arabs did to initiate the war, to use and show that Israel is the bad guy. You're simply against the Jews in every post. Your lip service couple of tsk, tsk's about Hezbollah are about as believable as your stray "I support the troops" when you talk about the US, Neil. Why don't you simply say it out loud... you hate the US and you hate Israel. Don't try to package it with some smarmy BS that is *always* just another lead-in to why the US is bad and Israel is bad. Lay it out there, Neil.

Mike

Old 08-03-2006, 07:14 AM   #81
Luc X Saroufim

i grew up in Beirut, I'm supposed to get married there next year. my wedding plans are tentatively cancelled, my family is hiding up in the mountains, and every day i am watching my country, the area closest to my heart, get flattened.

on the flip side, Lebanon is one of the most diverse religious countries in the world. i take pride in this fact. Shi'ites are only a fraction of the Lebanese population, and there are a lot of Lebanese who want Hezbollah out just as bad as Israel does.

on the other flip side, Israeli's are not animals. they do not want to kill civilians, and they are good people. the truth of the matter is that this army seems highly inexperienced. they have the firepower, but this is one of the few times they have reached significant resistance, and their inexperience is showing with miscalculated attacks and a plethora of civilian casualties. they need more training.

on another flip side, it was Israeli occupation that created Hezbollah in the first place. it was also Israeli occupation that created Hamas. again, this does not mean that Israel is not trying to secure peace.

on another flip side, Hezbollah has very little respect for Lebanon by attacking Israel without consent of the Lebanese government. they are not unifying Lebanon, they are tearing it appart worse than Israel is.a

bottom line: your viewpoint is your own, but nobody is right, and everybody is right. they only truth we can agree upon is that war is bad.

i am proud of the fact that i can watch my country get flattened and not have feelings of scorn or hatred. my only concern is that while bridges can be rebuilt, my family cannot.

here's to a quick resolution, a lasting peace, and my close friendship with some good Israeli people.

Old 08-03-2006, 07:54 AM   #82
Guilty Spark

United_States

Gernot,
Quote:
here there are groups which do not even accept the legitimacy of the Israeli state, under which circumstances one can only see a continued struggle for survival by the Israelis, and fall-out all over the region.
Exactly.
Some groups do not want peace. Some groups define their faith and existance on the idea of destroying the other side. BOTH sides have these war mongers.
Attempts at peace will be constantly challanged by these groups until you remove the hateful groups from both Lebanon AND Israel.

Quote:
on another flip side, Hezbollah has very little respect for Lebanon by attacking Israel without consent of the Lebanese government. they are not unifying Lebanon, they are tearing it appart worse than Israel is...

here's to a quick resolution, a lasting peace, and my close friendship with some good Israeli people.
Luc right on. I hope you get a chance to get married where you want, your family is okay and we get to see some pictures.
Perhaps if more people had your attitude and wisdom we wouldn't be in this situation. In fact I know we wouldn't. People far too often pick a side and condem attrocities by one side yet convient;y over look ones that happen by their own side. Or just brush it off. "Whatever sure they did that but look at what the other side did!"
It's a shame.

Quote:
It's not in how many missiles you lob: it's in how many people died. And, you surprise me. Weren't you the one who said that number-crunching was inappropriate? Tsk.
Neil, I'm full of surprises buddy
There may be good reasons for number crunching, they obviously DO help paint an over all picture. I myself prefer to steer away from it. I brought up that point because I felt like for someone who does use numbers as weight in their argument, the difference between 240 tiny rockets and 2000+ rockets was given a wave of your hand. "Big deal" more or less when I would consider it more weight to the argument. Of course it was just a mistake, perhaps I'm reading too much into it because I'm expecting a biased point of view (which isn't a slight)
Quote:
The proof of the pudding is in not how many firecrackers you lob: but in how many people lie dead, when the smoke clears.
I missed this eairlier and I see your point.
Neil you have some great points and in a lot of wars I mirror your feelings towards unchecked and out of control governments.

That said I can't help but mirror a lot of what Mike does about you. You come across with a very pronounced I hate George Bush, I can't stand the US, Israel are monsters while seeming willing to, for the most part, overlook what Hezbollah has done.
Quote:
on another flip side, Hezbollah has very little respect for Lebanon by attacking Israel without consent of the Lebanese government
That was a great point he brought up.

Neil I think you might be able to win more people over to your side of the argument OR even just get people thinking about your views if you didn't come across as such a fanatic. I read your posts and before I can start rolling your ideas around in my head I say to myself wow this dude is biased. He really hates the US. It's very hard to look at your argument from a neutral perspective when I know your arguments and facts are presented 100% from an anti-US and anti-israel platform. I hope that makes sense?

If you're hungry, keep moving.
If you're tired, keep moving.
If you value you're life, keep moving.

You don't own what you can't defend

Old 08-03-2006, 07:57 AM   #83
DanielR

Quote:
Luc wrote:
I'll drink to that!

Daniel

Old 08-03-2006, 09:13 AM   #84
Jim ashby
Dojo: Phoenix Coventry

Thousands dead, hundreds of thousands displaced, millions directly affected. All over an argument about who's got the best imaginary friend.
Humanity, gotta love 'em!

Vir Obesus Stola Saeptus

Old 08-03-2006, 10:06 AM   #85
Huker
Canada

Niel Mick wrote:
Quote:
Tanner, the tone of your posts is such that I would be surprised if someone ever takes the time to debate the underlying issues of this conflict with you. Indeed, why bother if you yourself are saying that there is no room for debate on this one and that your ideas are fixed?
You're right. I should have been clearer with this and sound less absolute. I was trying to encourage people to change my mind about the situation by bringing up facts supporting their arguments. I didn't mean to sound like my opinion couldn't be changed.

I'm seeing some more constructive posts today. Last night was a bit of a flame war.

Old 08-03-2006, 10:09 AM   #86
James Davis

Dojo: Ft. Myers School of Aikido
United_States

Quote:
Grant Wagar wrote:
There may be good reasons for number crunching, they obviously DO help paint an over all picture. I myself prefer to steer away from it.
There might be nother reason that there is such a glaring difference between the number of casualties for Israel and Lebanon...

How many bomb shelters are available to the citizens of Lebanon? I hear that Israel has quite a few, and that the air raid sirens give you a couple ticks of time to get to them.

Conversely, the Lebanese people have weapons caches kept by Hezbollah in close proximity to their homes.

Hence, the Lebanese casualties.

"The only difference between Congress and drunken sailors is that drunken sailors spend their own money." -Tom Feeney, representative from Florida

Old 08-03-2006, 10:19 AM   #87
James Davis

United_States

When I previously stated that a policy of negotiating and "prisoner swapping" would lead to more kidnappings...
Quote:
Neil Mick wrote:
Wrong. Read your history: Israel has agreed to this strategy before, when outright aggression failed.
Yeah. Then terrorists chose to take away more people to prod Israel (and a few other countries) into releasing more prisoners.

When I read some history, I came to this conclusion:

If it's made apparent that kidnapping people to use as bargaining chips will get terrorists the things that they want, more kidappings will take place...

...and probably less negotiation.

"The only difference between Congress and drunken sailors is that drunken sailors spend their own money." -Tom Feeney, representative from Florida

Old 08-03-2006, 10:27 AM   #88
Mark Uttech
Dojo: Yoshin-ji Aikido of Marshall

My plate is empty; does anyone have the last word?

Old 08-03-2006, 10:28 AM   #89
Stanley Archacki
Dojo: Shinjitsu Dojo
United_States

First of all, I wanted a little discussion about this term "World War 3". To me no current war or collection of wars rises to this level. Nor is the world on the brink of war without some highly implausable changes taking place.

This is what drives me nuts about the American "War on Terror" rhetoric. If we are involved in an indefinite war for our values or our existence, where's the rationing, where's the war economy, where's the draft, where's the victory gardens, and where are the battles? Surely, if there were any enemy out there that posed such an existential risk to the US or the West as the Republicans say, we would be trying harder. Is 130,000 troops in Iraq not getting the job done? Draft a two million man army and send 500,000 of them to the Sunni Triangle. Maybe that would work. If the United States is defeated in Iraq, it will be because of our own farcical handling of it, not the inherent strength of the Iraqi resistance. If the US had followed the Powell doctrine and sent in overwhelming force to begin with, Iraq would be much different today.

None of the Western countries are today on a war footing. None are mobilizing. The US is piddling away their treasury and armed forces on small insurgences created by the mismanagement of the aftermath of the September 11 attacks by the US administration. If we were at really war, and not pursuing trumped up police actions meant to circumvent international law and human rights, Bush would have told the US citizens they must sacrifice and fight. Instead he told them to go shopping.

World wars involve battles where tens of thousands of combatants die in ONE DAY. This has not happened this century, and will not happen unless major powers with major militaries confront each other.

I'm not being sarcastic. I want an honest discussion. What are some situations that people on this board feel might bring about confrontations of major conventional forces? I'm talking US vs China, or at least India vs Pakistan. Insurgencies and Fourth Generation warfare might be bloody and horrible, but will NEVER bring about the destruction that the twentieth century witnessed twice. What are the chances of Israel or the United States or Russia or Germany or France actually engaging on the battlefield with a worthy adversary, both fighting like they mean it? Given today's geopolitical situation?

Just some things to think about before throwing around the term "World War 3".

Second, why DO we pay so much attention to the Middle East? I mean specifically the Israel/Palestine conflict. Other areas directly involve oil, but this doesn't, so don't say it's just oil.

We follow this conflict, yet ignore conflicts in Africa and Latin America. Latin America could be said to be more economically important to the US than the Near East or Levant. The US has bee involved there, to the detriment of many poor people and resistance movements. Yet Leftists (yes, I'm one) continue to talk about Intifada and demonize Israel, while virtually ignoring the School of the Americas, and death squads murdering union activists. Why? Why are we facinited with this conflict, on the Left and Right?

As a US citizen I agree that my government is involved, and this is wrong. I just want us to end our involvement. I want the horrible war to end, but I will not venture to assign blame, nor to "root" for a side. It is not my concern. Yet I'm much more interested in US involvement in my own hemisphere, and resent that it gets so little attention.

Stan

"Doch das Messer sieht man nicht"

Old 08-03-2006, 10:32 AM   #90
James Davis

United_States

Quote:
Tanner Hukezalie wrote:
Why are the 10,000+ POWs in Israel not called "kidnapped hostages"?
I guess it's because they're being held in a detention facility (and not hidden in someone's basement somewhere).

Does the government of Israel have reason to believe that they blew up Israeli citizens (or tried to)?

Did they receive trials?

I'm at work, and my lunch hour is over. I look forward to reading everybody's posts later on.

Old 08-03-2006, 10:38 AM   #91
James Davis

United_States

Quote:
Stanley Archacki wrote:
None of the Western countries are today on a war footing. None are mobilizing. The US is piddling away their treasury and armed forces on small insurgences created by the mismanagement of the aftermath of the September 11 attacks by the US administration. If we were at really war, and not pursuing trumped up police actions meant to circumvent international law and human rights, Bush would have told the US citizens they must sacrifice and fight. Instead he told them to go shopping.

World wars involve battles where tens of thousands of combatants die in ONE DAY. This has not happened this century, and will not happen unless major powers with major militaries confront each other.

I'm not being sarcastic. I want an honest discussion. What are some situations that people on this board feel might bring about confrontations of major conventional forces? I'm talking US vs China, or at least India vs Pakistan.
I don't think China would openly attack us right now. We owe them too much money!

We are at war, though. Economic war. China's #1 trading partner is Wal-Mart, right? They're flooding our market with cheaply made goods so that the good stuff can't sell...

Today, this seems to be how battles are waged.

Old 08-03-2006, 10:57 AM   #92
Stanley Archacki
Dojo: Shinjitsu Dojo
United_States

Quote:
James Davis, Jr. wrote:
I don't think China would openly attack us right now. We owe them too much money!

We are at war, though. Economic war. China's #1 trading partner is Wal-Mart, right? They're flooding our market with cheaply made goods so that the good stuff can't sell...

Today, this seems to be how battles are waged.

In our global economy, no country gets a discount on raw materials. If one country manufactures goods cheaper than another, it's because labor is cheaper there. What does this mean? Either Chinese workers will successfully agitate for rights like American workers did from the 1870's to the 1930's, and the price of Chinese goods will rise, or American workers, their power weakend, will continue to cede rights as we have been since the 1950's. Thus the cost of American goods and the standard of living of the American worker will fall.

Supply and demand can explain it, but don't forget the effect of workers themselves as a contributor to supply and demand, and as agents of history.

But, alas, this leads into another multi-page non-Aikido rant thread!

Stan

"Doch das Messer sieht man nicht"

Old 08-03-2006, 10:59 AM   #93
Neil Mick
Dojo: Aikido of Santa Cruz

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote:
you're obviously against the Jews, Neil.

The discussion forum itself is an open archive to your anti-American rants. You started off with the looney-tunes "hate George Bush" stuff of yours that is uncontrolled.

Then, typically of the Far, Far Left (like, what could be expected to be found in Santa Cruz),

Now it's mutated into "Any Enemy of the United States is a Friend of the Far Left". Your posts are archived proof of that, Neil.

you're anti-American (and anti-Jew) you do the only thing you can do and that's try to go back to the personal, making it that I'm the bad guy for pointing out what is obvious to anyone who wants to read your rants.

your'e a fruit-cake lefty, so anything you say is spuriously unbalanced. You've discredited yourself... not me. So think about yourself and take the blame fairly for once

Regards,

Mike Sigman
As they say in the song...send in the clowns...

You know, Mikey: the tone and ranting banter of your posts reminds me of a certain post'er (I cannot mention his name--the only restriction on my speech here--because if I do, quick as clockwork, he will write a long, ranting letter of outrage to Jun, demanding that his name be removed) who used to rant against me over in AJ. Over and over he'd ask me the same 5 questions about
Iraq: don't the Iraqi's deserve democracy; aren't there WMD's in Iraq, blah blah blah.

He went on and on about my anti-American'ism, too. Eventually, he tried to hound me here with no success. Finally, he asked Jun to delete all his posts here, as I'm sure that they are a significant cause for embarassment, for him.

And so we saw the last of this certain post'er. IMO, good riddance...he was little better than a troll.

I used to have this theory about raging Conservatives and political posting, on aikido websites. You're right: I've done my share of exercising my political opinions, and I began to notice a pattern: most of the most ardent Conservatives on aikido sites either didn't currently practice, or weren't even Aikidoists. Take yourself, for example.

Initially, I thought that perhaps Aikido changed their political beliefs. But I realized, last night, that I had it backwards...people who hold such intolerant views generally aren't drawn to a martial art that is an expression of love. No other martial art says that it is love. Maybe it's as simple as that.

Sure, there are Conservative's in Aikido that I've had fierce online tussles, and there are even some Aikidoists who think that I really AM too extreme in my sentiments: but I've noticed that (with very few exceptions) they all want to make nice and not have any lasting hard feelings.

I cannot say the same for those non-Aikidoist post'er's...that fellow over on AJ has privately threatened to "take me on, for real," should we ever meet.

But the active practictioner's all seem to want to be friends, no matter what our beliefs. And the same goes here...if they came to my city (the one you so often malign), they'd be welcome, no matter their beliefs. If they needed a place to stay: they wouldn't have any worries.

It's something I like about Aikido...it really DOES feel like a family, at times. I'm guessing that other martial arts are the same (when I studied Capoeira, for instance, there was a lot of comeraderie...but there was a lot of annoying, distracting competition, especially btw the different schools), but at least in Aikido, we can express our differences without repeatedly (and obnoxiously) calling each other's patriotism or ethnic tolerance, to account.

**************************************************'

But I diverge, sorry. More to the point, your posts increasingly take the stance of troll-baiting. You call me anti-American, anti-Jewish, etc numerous times in every post, now.

I thought I made myself clear, earlier: but let me restate in bold, in case you missed it...

Quote:
Go find some other fish to catch, troll...this one's not biting.
You seem hell-bent on catching fish, to the exclusion of anything else I say. You want to discuss issues? Great.

You want to turn this thread into a Jew vs Arab mudfest? Look elsewhere, troll. This fish will only eventually hit the ignore button, at your repeated attempts.

Quote:
And the balanced posts, I ask again, are where???????
You should ask that question, of yourself.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:05 AM   #94
Neil Mick

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote:
Nazis that died in the last days of WWII

Lay it out there, Neil.

Mike
Oh, BTW, Godwin's Law...you lose.

Quote:
"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1 (i.e. certainty).
There is a tradition in many Usenet newsgroups that once such a comparison is made, the thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress."

The purpose of this law, as explained by Mike Godwin himself, is not to determine who wins an argument, but rather to:

"make discussion participants see how they are acting as vectors to a particularly silly and offensive meme...and perhaps to curtail the glib Nazi comparisons."

Old 08-03-2006, 11:14 AM   #95
Neil Mick

Quote:
Luc Saroufim wrote:
i grew up in Beirut, I'm supposed to get married there next year. my wedding plans are tentatively cancelled, my family is hiding up in the mountains, and every day i am watching my country, the area closest to my heart, get flattened.

on the flip side, Lebanon is one of the most diverse religious countries in the world. i take pride in this fact. Shi'ites are only a fraction of the Lebanese population, and there are a lot of Lebanese who want Hezbollah out just as bad as Israel does.
Thank you for bringing this up. I wanted to mention the fact that Lebanon is a diverse, cosmopolitan society: very well-read.

Quote:
on the other flip side, Israeli's are not animals. they do not want to kill civilians, and they are good people. the truth of the matter is that this army seems highly inexperienced. they have the firepower, but this is one of the few times they have reached significant resistance, and their inexperience is showing with miscalculated attacks and a plethora of civilian casualties. they need more training.
Which gives me an opportunity to bring up another point...

I tend to distinguish btw "Israeli's," "the Knesset," and the "IDF." Even tho the Israeli's are responsible for what their gov't and army do, they are not, in fact: actively committing these atrocities.

It's easy to forget these details when your anger is up. A wounded Lebanese recently looked up into the face of a Western reporter and asked: "Why are you doing this, to us?"

Extreme violence fuels this anger and blurs this distinction. It's important to remember the obvious...that people are not necessarily their gov't's.

Quote:
on another flip side, it was Israeli occupation that created Hezbollah in the first place. it was also Israeli occupation that created Hamas. again, this does not mean that Israel is not trying to secure peace.

on another flip side, Hezbollah has very little respect for Lebanon by attacking Israel without consent of the Lebanese government. they are not unifying Lebanon, they are tearing it appart worse than Israel is.
Yes, extremists tend to lose the finer points in their search for their narrow goals.

Quote:
bottom line: your viewpoint is your own, but nobody is right, and everybody is right. they only truth we can agree upon is that war is bad.

i am proud of the fact that i can watch my country get flattened and not have feelings of scorn or hatred. my only concern is that while bridges can be rebuilt, my family cannot.

Well said. I hope that your family comes out all right, through this conflict.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:16 AM   #96
Mike Sigman
United_States

Quote:
Neil Mick wrote:
As they say in the song...
Snip attempt to change the conversation to "Mike Sigman". Where are the balanced posts, Neil? Look at your constant, one-sided, sickening attempts to slander the Jews of Israel or simply the US?

Where are the posts that discuss the other side? Don't claim that you somehow represent Aikido.... you smear the martial art when you claim that your one-sided crap is somehow representative of the attitude in Aikido.

Come out from behind the hakama and admit what you are.

Mike Sigman

Old 08-03-2006, 11:18 AM   #97
Neil Mick

Quote:
James Davis, Jr. wrote:
When I previously stated that a policy of negotiating and "prisoner swapping" would lead to more kidnappings...

Yeah. Then terrorists chose to take away more people to prod Israel (and a few other countries) into releasing more prisoners.

When I read some history, I came to this conclusion:

If it's made apparent that kidnapping people to use as bargaining chips will get terrorists the things that they want, more kidappings will take place...

...and probably less negotiation.
Which only shows that you seem to get out of history, what you wanted to read into it, in the first place. The POINT was that Israel attempted first to use violence; then when that failed, they agreed to prisoner exchange.

Funny, in your litany of tirades against Hezbollah (not that they aren't warranted), you seem to forget the Lebanese prisoners kidnapped by the IDF, or the 9000 Palestinian prisoners held in indefinite "Administrative detentions," in violation of Geneva Conventions.

Yep, history can certainly underscore your preset views...if you only read into it, what you already believe.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:19 AM   #98
Neil Mick

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote:
Come out from behind the hakama and admit what you are.

Mike Sigman
Last chance, Mike...eliminate the personal attacks, or face the ignore-squad.

Your choice.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:20 AM   #99
Neil Mick

Quote:
James Davis, Jr. wrote:
Did they receive trials?
No, they did not. They are held in indefinite detention.

Old 08-03-2006, 11:27 AM   #100
Mike Sigman
United_States

Quote:
Neil Mick wrote:
Last chance, Mike...eliminate the personal attacks, or face the ignore-squad.
You're the guy claiming that your extreme hate views represent good Aikido attitude. That's your attack on Aikido... not mine on you.

Interesting how you keep trying to trivialize the idea that you're a ranting radical by attacking personally anyone who brings it up. Do you really think that such superficial defenses really convinces anyone reading the thread? I.e., do you just assume everyone who reads your glib words is simply dumb?

Frankly, your views are so extreme I hope you keep posting the one-sided garbage. It is, as one Aikidoist mentioned, simply an embarrassment for Aikido... but what the hey.

Regards,

Mike Sigman

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Closed Thread