Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > General

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Old 05-24-2015, 08:23 PM   #26
Michael Black
Dojo: Woodlands Aikido Center
United_States
Re: Stephen Toyoda Sensei

I know the truth and I have the proof.
Old 05-24-2015, 11:36 PM   #27
Michael Black
United_States

Have a nice day.
Old 05-24-2015, 11:44 PM   #28
Michael Black
United_States

Old 05-25-2015, 07:09 AM   #29
Walter Martindale
Canada

Thread is from 2008... so That's why the Chicago Trib article is "not found"...
Old 05-25-2015, 07:14 AM   #30
Mary Eastland

Dojo: Berkshire Hills Aikido

There is a copy of it on the budo thread if you search for his name.

Old 05-25-2015, 09:30 AM   #31
Williamross77

Dojo: aikido of shreveport
United_States

At Mr Black...In all respect...are you stating on this page that you have proof of a crime that you have not given to authorities? If so that is a crime in of it's self. If it is so, why have you not given such proof to authorities? Or is there some other reason there have been multiple cameras installed in the AAA Tenshinkan in Chicago? Why is there such extensive attention given now to secure student privacy and the ability to pull tapes and such. Why in such a day and age when this allegation type is so scrutinized is there no more to this now in 2015? Just questions and not attacking your side, just wondering what you mean by proof? because like I said, if you do you are obligated by child protection laws to offer or face prosecution yourself. in

in Aiki
Agatsu!!
Old 05-25-2015, 10:36 AM   #32
Michael Black
United_States

Quote:
Bill Ross wrote: View Post
At Mr Black...In all respect...are you stating on this page that you have proof of a crime that you have not given to authorities? If so that is a crime in of it's self. If it is so, why have you not given such proof to authorities? Or is there some other reason there have been multiple cameras installed in the AAA Tenshinkan in Chicago? Why is there such extensive attention given now to secure student privacy and the ability to pull tapes and such. Why in such a day and age when this allegation type is so scrutinized is there no more to this now in 2015? Just questions and not attacking your side, just wondering what you mean by proof? because like I said, if you do you are obligated by child protection laws to offer or face prosecution yourself. in
Bill anyone can find the result just by going on Cook County Court records. That is what no one seems to have done. Bill I was a member since 1991 and the victim was my student.
Old 05-25-2015, 11:29 AM   #33
Williamross77

United_States

Thank you for your account, as of yet there are no complaints at this point and As i viewed your history in training and education (impressive). Yet i am confused still, as to the timing of this post? years past and I stated mater of fact that you said proof and no conviction? just in louisiana we seem to be able to keep track of those who act and found guilty.
http://www.icrimewatch.net/index.php?AgencyID=54078
I guess what I should have asked? Do you have some proof of a cover up? A payoff? I mean in the best possible respectful way...why are there more post about the "victim " being not as trust worthy? I am really confused as to your timing? maybe you just saw the post from years ago? In any light, best to you in training as I assume you wish us in Shreveport. maybe you wish us to join AWA? because AAA has been the biggest help to my mission to spread Aikido to the cultural dessert of north Louisiana.
http://www.homefacts.com/offenders/I...ok-County.html
anyone can check?

Last edited by Williamross77 : 05-25-2015 at 11:36 AM. Reason: missed information

in Aiki
Agatsu!!
Old 05-25-2015, 12:02 PM   #34
Michael Black
United_States

Bill I know the timing seems bad but there is no statue of limitations as to finding and revealing the truth about anything. I am not as interested in shaming ST as I am interested in getting my good name exonerated from this 7 years and counting bad dream. The victim has had a horrible time adjusting to this and has done so in private. Please feel free to find me to email me at aikidocenter@gmail.com if you want the whole story. No I am not asking that anyone leave ST or AAA as he deserves a chance to bounce back from this. But I refuse to let my good name be tossed around like cannon fodder by anyone in this country. Rant over. lol
Old 05-25-2015, 12:06 PM   #35
Michael Black
United_States

By the way…Keep up the great work you are doing in Louisiana and remember that you may or may not need an organization to help you since you are the one doing the work. This comes from someone who has been a part of organizations for more than 35 years. There are plenty of people out there who can and will help you without putting any pressure on you to do it "Their way" or involving any exchange of money. Of course thank God we have choices in our life.
Old 05-26-2015, 02:14 PM   #36
Williamross77

United_States
Smile Re: Stephen Toyoda Sensei

Thank you

in Aiki
Agatsu!!

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!