Master Sam F. S. Chin's third London workshop will take place on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 February 2012.
The workshop will cover:
1. Taiji & Chan (Zen) approaches to learning.
2. Understand, both mentally & physically, five qualities essential to the internal arts: Absorb & Project, Open & Close, Condense & Expand, Concave & Convex and 3-D Action.
3. To express the above qualities with a partner through Spinning Hands & Sticky Hands.
4. Strategies of action in dealing with an opponent.
5. Engaging the point of contact. What? How?
Here are some reviews of previous ILC London workshops
Times and venue are:
Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th February 2012, 10:00-17:00 both days
Little Venice Sports Centre, 10 Crompton Street, London W2 1ND
Little Venice Sports Centre is a 10 minute walk from Edgware Road tube station on the Circle, Hammersmith and City and Bakerloo lines.
Cost: £150 (reduced cost of £125 for advance payment by Friday 13 January)
Please get in touch via the contact details on the event page to register.
Hope to see you there!