Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > General

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Old 03-10-2011, 07:52 AM   #26
Anjisan
Dojo: Aikido of Madison
United_States
Ai symbol Re: "Aikido Style" Gi supplies other than Bujin

I found this on the Bu Jin site and it certiainly fuels my hope of again obtaining Bu Jin gear-

"Dear loyal Bu JinŽ Design customers,

Thank you for staying in touch with us during these past few months of transition!

We are delighted to announce that the Bu JinŽ Design products you know and love will be soon be available on our new partner site, AIKIDO24. There will be exciting developments as we update websites and restart production of the Bu JinŽ dogi, hakama, wooden training weapons and more. These are underway and will be phased in during the coming weeks and months.

We know you're curious as to what has transpired with Bu JinŽ Design. In a nutshell, last spring we fortuitously met up with the owner of a successful European martial arts supply enterprise. It turned out to be uncannily similar to Bu JinŽ Design, the most important reason being a near perfect alignment of the owner's personal philosophy and corporate mission statements with our own. What more could we ask?!

A partnership was forged, and now Bu JinŽ will become an international supplier of proprietary Bu JinŽ Design products, in addition to the many other high quality items offered through the online shops Aikido24, Kendo24 and Iaido24 The product selection available to our regular Bu JinŽ Design customers just got a lot larger! Check it out!

It is our great pleasure to introduce our new partner and CEO, Bernd Schwab"
Old 03-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #27
Shadowfax

Dojo: Allegheny Aikido, Pitsburgh PA
United_States
Re: "Aikido Style" Gi supplies other than Bujin

Aikido 24 has a note on their site that says to expect Bujin products to be on their site in the very near future. They do now have a website up for US sales. ;-)

Quote:
Good news! You'll soon be seeing some familiar Bu Jin items here!

It will be a little random at first as we get up and running, so we beg your indulgence. Remaining inventory from last year will soon be available -- the sizes will be those at the ends of the spectrum, so if you are "extra large-ish" or "extra small-ish", you may find what you need.

Our priority for new inventory is for ALL sizes of dogi and hakama. These, along with wooden training weapons and weapons cases, will be added in batches in all sizes in the coming weeks and months!
Old 03-11-2011, 10:31 PM   #28
ninjaqutie

Dojo: Searching for a new home
United_States

Quote:
Cherie Cornmesser wrote: View Post
Aikido 24 has a note on their site that says to expect Bujin products to be on their site in the very near future. They do now have a website up for US sales. ;-)
Yeah, I checked a few weeks ago and saw that! Sounds like bit by bit, more and more stuff will be showing up there!

~Look into the eyes of your opponent & steal his spirit.
~To be a good martial artist is to be good thief; if you want my knowledge, you must take it from me.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:42 PM   #29
Hanna B
Sweden

Speaking of Century Martial Arts, their catalog can be downloaded on their website. Women's sizes can be found there.

Ordering from Europe seems terribly complicated, though. I found different information on different parts of the website, send them an email (as it said in one of the places) and didn't get a reply. Eventually I asked a friend in the US to order for me, and bring the stuff here later.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #30
jennifer paige smith

Dojo: Confluence Aiki-Dojo / Santa Cruz Sword Club
United_States

I may already have mentioned this, but I've been very happy with the goods I've purchased for myself and my dojo through ebogu.com.

Having said that, I sure have loved my Bujin Jo and Bo over the years and hope to again be able to purchase them for future practice.

Jennifer Paige Smith
Confluence Aikido Systems
Old 05-26-2011, 01:21 PM   #31
Richard Stevens
United_States

Rodney Uhler and his wife, both Hakuho-Ryu Shihans, are running Nine Circles USA out of Michigan. I've bought a number of items from them and they have all been first-rate. They are super helpful and ship fast.

Also, if anyone has a chance to attend one of their seminars, don't hesitate. Their Itto-Ryu is amazing.

www.ninecirclesusa.com
Old 06-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #32
gromph

Canada

Very nice aikido gi and hakama here:

http://www.budo-aoi.com/index.php?ma...1dbda5d277c4a8

Also for Canucks they are based in Canada!

Oje
Old 06-12-2011, 08:35 AM   #33
BAP
Dojo: Union University Aikido
United_States

I have worn Bujin pants for a few years myself and loved them. When they stopped making them I looked around and the only somewhat similar construction type pants I found were from Sprawl.

These aren't traditional aikido gi pants but they are closest I've found so far.

http://www.sprawl.tv/Welcome-To-Spra...ts-White-Black

Blair Presson

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!