Sorry for the short notice but thought this might be of interest to UK aikido folks.
Master Sam F. S. Chin's second London workshop will take place on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 March 2011.
The workshop will cover:
1. Taiji & Chan (Zen) approaches to learning.
2. Understand, both mentally & physically, five qualities essential to the internal arts: Absorb & Project, Open & Close, Condense & Expand, Concave & Convex and 3-D Action.
3. To express the above qualities with a partner through Spinning Hands & Sticky Hands.
4. Strategies of action in dealing with an opponent.
5. Engaging the point of contact. What? How?
Here is a review of last year's London workshop
And last year's Portland, Oregon workshop
Please get in touch via the contact details on the event page to register:
Hope to see you there,