Welcome to AikiWeb Aikido Information
AikiWeb: The Source for Aikido Information
AikiWeb's principal purpose is to serve the Internet community as a repository and dissemination point for aikido information.

Sections
home
aikido articles
columns

Discussions
forums
aikiblogs

Databases
dojo search
seminars
image gallery
supplies
links directory

Reviews
book reviews
video reviews
dvd reviews
equip. reviews

News
submit
archive

Miscellaneous
newsletter
rss feeds
polls
about

Follow us on

Home > AikiWeb Aikido Forums
Go Back   AikiWeb Aikido Forums > Open Discussions

Hello and thank you for visiting AikiWeb, the world's most active online Aikido community! This site is home to over 22,000 aikido practitioners from around the world and covers a wide range of aikido topics including techniques, philosophy, history, humor, beginner issues, the marketplace, and more.

If you wish to join in the discussions or use the other advanced features available, you will need to register first. Registration is absolutely free and takes only a few minutes to complete so sign up today!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 08:15 PM   #26
Mike Sigman
United_States
Re: The New Year, and the Three Leaders

Quote:
Neil Mick wrote:
Also, a Kurdish judge (in an article I recently linked) stated that it is against Iraqi law to execute someone at the beginning of the Feast of Eid. And so, on several levels, the timing and the nature of the execution reveal the arrogant disregard the Occupying Power in regard to the Iraqi people.
Has anyone seen Neil Mick complaining so much about the videos of Americans and enemies of terrorists dying from their skulls being drilled into with electric drills? Or of heads being sawed off? Or of children who were gassed to death by Saddam? No. Neil is only angry at America and "The Jooooz". Anything done to them is fine (oh sure, a little glib lip-service so that he can get by the people with double-digit IQ's). One wonders why Neil doesn't just move to an Islamic country?

First of all, people like Neil will be the first ones killed, when the time comes. Islam does not believe women or gays are human. Islam does not tolerate "unbelievers", so Neil better get ready to start praying on a rug 5 times a day. Islam does not tolerate a "free and open society", so Neil better get used to the idea that he can't publish his ravings freely. And so on.

Tell us more about your incensed outrage about such a horrible and humiliating death for Saddam, Neil. Go to Iraq and publish your thoughts to the people whose relatives died by Saddam's orders. Or are you a hypocrite?

Regards,

Mike

Old 01-09-2007, 09:16 PM   #27
Mark Gibbons
United_States

Hey Mike,

What happened to your position of no personal comments? That last post was offensive. So was the one calling Neil a mendacious nut-case.

Mark

Old 01-09-2007, 09:27 PM   #28
Mike Sigman
United_States

Quote:
Mark Gibbons wrote:
What happened to your position of no personal comments? That last post was offensive. So was the one calling Neil a mendacious nut-case.
No, if you'll notice in archived posts here and in other places, I never make personal comments except to someone who establishes himself as making personal comments. Go look at Neil's posts and see if he makes personal and offensive comments about The Jooz, Bush, Cheney, etc. He opened the door. Odd .... let me look and see if you've ever complained about Neil's offensive personal comments or his skewed and offensive remarks about Jews. I'll get back to you... I'm assuming you support what he says or that you've complained, right?

Mike Sigman

Old 01-09-2007, 10:31 PM   #29
Mark Gibbons
United_States

Quote:
Mike Sigman wrote:
....... I'll get back to you... I'm assuming you support what he says or that you've complained, right?

Mike Sigman
I can complain about your rudeness without supporting someone else. You do quite a job of complaining about Neil's posts. I couldn't improve on it and don't feel any need to add to it.

I have never read Neil making as offensive of remarks about members of the forum as you have been making lately. Seems you have the principal of not making personal remarks, except when you feel like it, then it's ok. That's how it reads anyway.

Mark

Old 01-10-2007, 07:51 AM   #30
Mike Sigman
United_States

Quote:
Mark Gibbons wrote:
I can complain about your rudeness without supporting someone else. You do quite a job of complaining about Neil's posts.
Ah.... then you don't see the humour in someone handing back Neil's personal-attack posts at him and then having him complain about "liberal bashing"? And you don't see the humour in returning the favours to a few Brits who ceaselessly complain about the US... only to have them cry out lout about "Euro-bashing" when it's handed back to them? Pity. I'll explain it to you sometime.

Your basic premise about "no personal comments" was false, but I don't think that's your problem. You simply don't like viewpoints that oppose your own and, like Neil, you've taken it personal. Fair enough. It's an Open Discussion. But you don't seem to have any humour behind your complaints... it's a partisan thing, right? No, don't answer. I'm not really interested.

Mike

Old 01-10-2007, 12:05 PM   #31
akiy

Thread closed due to personal comments and attacks.

-- Jun

Please help support AikiWeb -- become an AikiWeb Contributing Member!

Please visit our sponsor:

AikiWeb Sponsored Links - Place your Aikido link here for only $10!

Closed Thread