View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #33
DH
United_States
Re: Some similarities in Internal Body Skills between Chinese and Japanese arts

Quote:
Greg Steckel wrote: View Post
IMO. I think the bickering has a certain perverse value in a 'National Enquirer' sort of way - kind of like a soap opera appeal

Who out there is keeping the cheap shot score?

Is there a fight promoter in the house? maybe we can get a Vegas venue and have the MMA match of the year in MIke S vs. Dan H - any odds anyone? That would be a hoot

On the serious side, I have immense respect for both parties and believe that they have more similarities than they do differences. Going forward, I think that the first one to reach out with a big internet hug to the other is the winner in my book (sorry about that visual to those with a squeamish stomach )

It's the holidays guys - chill out a bit and let's have some fun

best regards to all
Greg
That's all well and good Greg, I am well aware of the spread the guilt around idea.
Lets review. Go back and find me who was the one to start calling me a fraud in public, and then keep after it. Who got pursued for information then chastised for not giving it and told I didn't know what I was talking about. Hell just read the posts above.
Its all a ploy he uses. He wrote about it on the Neijia list and E-budo. Its all an act, a lie, set up to get people to talk and spill information by his own admission!
Lets call it for what it really is and stop being polite. I got worse from him in some very serious private letters. These are things he is known for by the way and why he has been banned from places.

You know me and know I have a hard time ever being serious; if I'm talking I'm joking right? Now imagine me pissed-off. I don't ever want to be in the same room with this guy.
I can understand Mikes process -an ICMA guy thinking his arts are all that and then finding out there is a lot of it in the JMA as well. I just cannot imagine telling everyone they're full of it to get the information. There are nicer ways to get information that work quite well.

Dan

Last edited by DH : 12-21-2009 at 10:46 AM.