View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 05:48 AM   #152
Lorel Latorilla
Japan
Re: Why do you perceive "internal" superior to athleticism?

Quote:
Demetrio Cereijo wrote: View Post
Hi Lorel,

Good points, but I think clarity, objectivity, patience and logic is also needed in IS/IP/Aiki proponents posts.
Clarity--besides describing this phenomena in terms that are phenomenologically convenient to the IP proponent (and to other IP guys) it is hard to achieve clarity. That is, clarity is not available to people who don't do this stuff because you can't perfectly describe the body-mind dynamics and effect an intersubjective miracle. Tim Fong's Spear Post is probably the closest thing to achieve objectivity and clarity, because he touches on anatomy.

Objectivity--IP guys suggest to other people to meet these people claiming to do something different. I don't know how 'objective' you can go beyond that.

Patience--Chris is intellectually dishonest and that stuff does not warrant patience, especially mine. If he was ignorant, and honest and humble about it, then of course, patience is granted. BTW, it took a lot of patience for me to carefully write that post. I don't think Chris is aware that he is intellectually dishonest.

Logic--Please point out to me where an IP proponent has failed to be 'logical'. Maybe David and I got carried away by posting some sarcastic stuff, but beyond that...where is the ill-logic?

Unless stated otherwise, all wisdom, follies, harshness, malice that may spring up from my writing are attributable only to me.