View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #183
kewms
Re: The fact that you believe a nuclear plant can explode....

Quote:
Tenyu Hamaki wrote: View Post
You must have missed all the reports of nuclear physicists and engineers, hired by the reactor manufacturers, who either quit or were fired for raising safety concerns throughout the past five decades. Since you didn't address my other question here's Gunderson's credentials:

http://www.fairewinds.com/content/who-we-are
You posted a link from the Daily Mail, a tabloid scandal sheet. You posted a link from a guy who thinks people can cure advanced cancer through "re-mineralization." You posted a map superimposing the Chernobyl fallout pattern over Japan, despite the total lack of evidence that Japan has anywhere near that level of contamination. (You linked to Greenpeace, but even their own data doesn't support that claim.)

Somewhere in there I quit bothering to check your sources, so I guess I missed the one person with some actual knowledge. Although he specializes in environmental litigation, so he has at least as strong an interest in showing that nuclear plants are dangerous as the nuclear industry has in showing they are safe.

Katherine