View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 10:04 AM   #36
Misogi-no-Gyo
Nice mouth!

Quote:
Kevin Wilbanks wrote:
I can see how this would be frustrating for you, but I think you have to give the rest of us a break. Many of us are apparently spiritually impovrished mental midgets who may not even be capable of approaching your level of greatness and enlightenment.
You are right, but there may still be hope for you yet, as the Marlins may actually win. However, should they lose, Seppuku is your only salvation.

Must be all that sunshine, or all of them Girls Gone Wild videos that have made you so crazy. In the end though, with all your mighty scientific pontification, you really don't you're your a$s from your elbow. It doesn't take spirituality, greatness or enlightenment to see a blind person walking aimlessly across a busy highway. If you want to go on shrieking like a madman at someone because they yell out and offer a hand, you should try biting it, rather than your own tongue.

Maybe it is just the name Kevin - anyone no any nice people named Kevin?

I no longer participate in or read the discussion forums here on AikiWeb due to the unfair and uneven treatment of people by the owner/administrator.