View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 11:39 AM   #58
Mike Sigman
United_States
Re: Daito Ryu, Yoshinkan, Taichi & Secrets

Quote:
Joseph Arriola wrote: View Post
Come to one of my classes and bring your red envelope. I don't teach internet bullies. I have no obligation to you. Certainly, you know more about me than I do of you. But, then from the few tapes I have seen of you...I suppose I don't need too. My tapes speak volumes if you understand the language.

I have invited you to comment. Please do. But, again tell me what you think the 5 bows theory means.
This is why we keep the QiJin forum closed, Joseph. A lot of the explanations from the old Neijia List wound up being used as talking points and baffle points by "teachers" who really didn't know their subject as much as they pretended to. So we limit who gets on the QiJin forum in order to not wind up giving information to people who only speak to impress others and have little interest in learning the arts. I think it's obvious to everyone what you know about the "five bows", which you yourself brought up as a baffle-point.

"Bully"? Odd how anyone who questions you has some sort of personal problem or is too far below you for you to respond. Wu De might be another good term for you to look up.

Regards,

Mike sigman