Basically nothing achieved.
1. Got a clue for doing kokyuho/aikiage/or whatever it called
I confess I couldn't do that and got no clues though I've been doing aikido for many years.
2. Easy to stop or nullify nage's techniques though I'm not resisting that much. Fix my dive-bunny habit too.
3. Others grumble that I'm heavier than before.
4. Feel connected when nage/uke push/pull me instatntly.
5. Feel more stable and comfortable in seiza
6. Can detect whether nage/uke is solid or float.
After 12 hours instruction and working by himself he got initiated or improved:
- directing energy
- using less muscle
- feeling heavier to partners
- connected body / connection
- became more stable
- increased sensitivity
So nothing eh? I thought these things were kind of important in martial arts.