View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #19
Gary David

United_States
Re: Two centers making a connection or one- in a bujutsu body?

Quote:
Mary Eastland wrote: View Post
You have a good day too, Gary. I am not sure how you can tell what page I am on. I am training in a different art than is being talked about on this thread. Dan asked how ...so I tried ...but it was not to be so have fun.

I have trained with people that say that Nikkyo couldn't be done on them...what does that prove? Nothing.
Mary
Depends on the context whether proof means anything or not......... In the context of shared cooperative training likely it does not. Concerning effectiveness in a physical conflict, giving up one's center which is what allowing nikyo to be applied is.....not what you may want. In the context of the writing above my saying that was that just because you can doesn't mean you do every time. Back to context.

As to the page you are on....... I think we are reading the same book, though it may have come to us translated in different versions of English. When you say something that sounds like it is coming from Chapter 10 or the previous chapters that is where I put you. This book called Aikido has many chapters and some that were never published. All I am saying is be open to whatever may be out there......

Gary