View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 12:21 AM   #76
"Reg"
IP Hash: f08d2662
Anonymous User
Re: Is there another solution?

Ms. Derbyshire,

I am sorry to hear of your friend, and the tragic way she has passed from this world. A horrible and traumatic situation deeply effecting you, as it would anyone. I don't condone such an evil act.

I am as sensitive as I can be, I don't know you. I have never known of you or your existence until you commented on my situation. It is logical than how would I ever possibly know you had a friend who was horribly murder by their spouse, along with the anger and sensitively as a result. I can tell it has deeply triggered many emotions from you when reading about my situation.

As a person like many in this world, I have had a family member, my mother, die tragically and senselessly, she was murdered. I found it takes a long time to heal from my pain and anger. The murder of a friend or loved one, makes you very sensitive. So much of what is around us becomes triggers that bring back all the emotions of anger, rage, frustration, and more rushing back. It took time for my to have these trigger become less and less sensitive. It took time and therapy not to be hyper-sensitive to the world around me. Being of a situation where my mother was murdered, I can relate to the situation of having your friend murdered, I want to express my deepest condolences and sympathies.