View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 11:26 AM   #24
DH
United_States
Re: Dan Harden workshop in Florida Dec 18-19

Well I am more than ready to listen to people. How else does one improve? I have gotten great feedback from people "I wish you had covered more of this...I wish we spent more time on that...I think this or that helped more than the other things we did, I think you should slow down and spend more time on things..." Of course I then get just the opposite or contradictory advice to that, and It makes me have to think and review and test. I think it's all great. It means people are thinking, and thankfully they feel comfortable enough with me to talk to me.
Tin offered some constructive critique about the material covered and not covered and the pace...that I listened to and discussed with the fellas in Oregon, as well as some critique he offered of an event during the seminar that no one who attended agreed with him about. I'm not going to throw him under the buss for that-although it would have been nice for him to say I wrote him and offered him his money back. If your goal is to actually help people, then feedback and a willingness to listen to that feeback is essential. Of the three people (out of hundreds) who have told me they were not happy, I offered them a full refund....and another seminar for free. What more can a person do?
No one can offer perfection in a seminar for everyone. Geez Luis.
I cannot begin to count the comments and reviews I have heard of other people's seminars as well. I say "Take the advice and learn." and don't throw THE TEACHER under the buss either.
The web is very strange. I just wish people could manage to disagree over some issue without so much anger. Life's too short.
Cheers
Dan

Last edited by DH : 01-11-2011 at 11:41 AM.