View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #74
HL1978
Dojo: Aunkai
United_States
Re: Is aiki a clash of forces?

Quote:
Christian Moses wrote: View Post
Now, I can have some pretty meaningful conversations with folks who I have previously had physical contact with or who have even had contact with similar people. What Hunter has offered makes complete sense to me and I'm almost positive we could have some pretty detailed and fruitful conversations long distance. I've met him in person, but I don't remember if we've ever even done pushout together. Lorel and I have never met in person, but we've had some really good conversations and both offered some interesting lines of study to each other. Even then, sometimes we hit the, "I'd have to feel it..." point in the conversation. I'm so bummed I was super sick this summer when I went to Hawaii, because I really wanted to meet and feel Chris Li. Maybe next time...
I think we got to at least do agete together, and we did get to share a couple of meals. I will definitely be looking you and Jeremy up the next time I'm in town. I should feel different than last time, as I certainly wasn't doing the exercises correct at the time.

I was surprised at the number of people from aikiweb, I got to meet on that trip!