Old 07-17-2005, 05:28 PM   #117
aikigirl10
Dojo: Aikido of Ashland
United_States
Re: BS in fellow aikidoka

Quote:
Jack Simpson wrote:
Paige,

If your dojo is the Aikido of Ashland I'm thinking of, I know your Sensei, and know him to be a very understanding individual and an outstanding aikidoka. Talk to him, about this problem or any other. That's what he's there for.

As far as the current dilemma, you could use this to work through, as others have stated, but I'm reminded of advice given to me by one of my seniors: "In aikido you can choose your partner". I'd simply choose not to train with this guy for awhile. I've done that many times. And some people have done that to me, and that was a real lesson. Life is too short to be miserable while pursuing your passion.

Cheers,
Jack

Jack, If you do know my sensei I would appreciate if you kept this thread confidential. I feel like i can confide in this website for advice on aikido situations from people i dont know. If people at my dojo find out i wont have that anymore.

If you want to know who my sensei is you can ask me in a private message and i will tell you if it is who you are thinking of.