View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #50
Buck
United_States
Re: Inefficiencies in the Aikido Training Method

Quote:
Ellis Amdur wrote: View Post
I've had several Chinese internal MA teachers over the years. What and who I'm training with now is something I am keeping private at this time. Simply put, because the book (and me) have become public, those people could get judged by what I accomplish, what I say, and what I can & cannot do. If and when my skill gets to a decent level, then I will happily fully credit my teachers. Suffice it to say that I train - very actively in my koryu and very actively in core body skills. I may still have opinions to offer on this thread. Or questions to answer on the training method (taikyoku kuzushi) that I just mentioned above. But I've fully answered any information related to the quote above. I will not respond to any more questions about me in this thread. That's not the subject
Ellis Amdur
Thank you for answering my questions. You had a great exposure and opportunities providing a perspective that has been widely publicized in that is the inefficiencies in Aikido's training methods. I don't think there is anyone who is as recognized and prolific as you on the subject. You may really be the first such person to openly discuss Aikido as you do. I don't think there is anyone at the forefront or have your expertise with the inefficiencies in the Aikido Training Method. You have expertise in Koryu, as well as rarity in its self. That is why I asked you. I hope you don't feel my questions are personally intrusive, but rather the opportunity to seriously discuss your new comments and thoughts.

It is greatly appreciated that you have responded.