View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 06:44 AM   #298
phitruong
Dojo: Charlotte Aikikai Agatsu Dojo
United_States
Re: VoE: AWASE - The Principle of AIKI

methink the argument of the aiki that IP/IS folks is really Ueshiba (sr) aiki and the other side of the argument that's not. it's really a black box kind of argument.

you have a black box of electronics circuitry, i.e. you don't have any idea what in it. you can feed it various inputs: dc, ac, different wave frequency, and so on. for every input, you have some output in various forms. so you try to build another black box that can do the same at the original black box, i.e. same input generates same output. sort of reverse engineering the thing. so you said that your black box is the same as the original. but this isn't the truth. the truth is your black box takes the same input and produces the same output as the other black box. that's the fact, i.e. truth. but unless you can crack the original black box open, compare component for component, circuit layout for circuit layout, manufacture for manufacture, you can't claim that your black box is the same as the original black box.

*ok, i am getting off my black box now and hopefully there might be the last donut hidden in it*

carry on with the various arguments!

"budo is putting on cold, wet, sweat stained gi with a smile and a snarl" - your truly
http://charlotteaikikai.org