View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 12:16 AM   #13
Misogi-no-Gyo
Re: Re: Censorship

Quote:
Kevin Wilbanks wrote:
If you expressly requested censorship of material that you didn't like on the thread, you have no business calling for mutiny because the thread was censored, or indulging in the kind of drama you posted. Perhaps your request was the cause of the threads' removal. In any case, you are not a political constituent of this privately published board, and nothing like Censorship with a capital 'C' has occurred. I doubt anyone is "WITH YOU".
Mr. Fairbanks,

Just as a point of order, I would like to make a minor correction to my previous post. That is, that I had asked Furuya Sensei to consider (at his option) to go back and delete his own post - and that is all. As for your (continuing) doubts, they moved the thread along, as usual.

As for the public dissention that I was seeking, having discovered the thread in response to the deletion in the Feedback on Aikiweb forum, I am much inclined to remove my own post, should that ever become possible. The only thing I was polling for was to see if others would be interested in pressing for an answer as to why the thread was pulled. Jun addressed this in the other forum, but not really directly stating his own reasons for making such a decision.

As for posting a link to part of the initial thread, well I am guilty as charged. At least it assists in letting others make up their own mind before posting knee-jerk responses to the entirety of the issue. After all, isn't that what the forums are supposed to be about in the first place. I am open to being wrong in either case.

I no longer participate in or read the discussion forums here on AikiWeb due to the unfair and uneven treatment of people by the owner/administrator.