View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #7
Rob Watson
Location: CA
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 697
Re: Aiki, Iki, Kokyu, Heng-Ha and Aun

Ignore the Hermetics stuff ....

Also much from the Yang style taiji here

Even if this stuff is 80% junk that leaves 20% golden nuggets for the taking.

Just listening to CXW do power releases one can hear the breath at work.

"In my opinion, the time of spreading aikido to the world is finished; now we have to focus on quality." Yamada Yoshimitsu

Ultracrepidarianism ... don't.
  Reply With Quote