View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:41 AM   #22
jss
Netherlands
Re: internal strength demo...

Quote:
Dan Harden wrote: View Post
Since all this IP talk was supposed to be about research and going out to test and find men with power and I have done so- I'll be the first to let you know when someone can nail me in Chin na or nikyo or sankyo or can use elbow or shoulder bombs, toss me or even get much of anywhere at all in the TMA.
So far it hasn't happened.
Cool. Your initial statement seemed stronger than that, but then again, I don't know how many of men with power you have tested by now.

Quote:
Are you sure that it's not just the level of skill of the amateurs you have been talking to and reading from who are "impressed" by a skill that others can easily neutralize?
How sure are you that there is simply not better ways to train and move that can sense certain movement and neutralize it?
Is it from personal experience with testing powerful men in the TMA? Or is it because someone told you so?
No.
Not very, but a lot depends on your training goals, of course. Do you want to fight with these skills or just explore the body skills as such?
No.
Mostly yes, but that's supported by some of the simple stuff I can do.

Quote:
If he's willing ya might want to ask Ark's opinion about that as well.
So that there will be two people that have told me so?

Quote:
So, while you are at it, ya might want to consider and think about just who is impressed by what and why that is and what it might say about both sides of the equation?
That's good advice. And the only way to find people with real skill.