View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 05:55 PM   #65
gregstec
Dojo: Aiki Kurabu
United_States
Re: "The goal is not to throw"

Quote:
Graham Christian wrote: View Post
Wacky would be considered offensive by most but no I'm not offended. Bemused maybe.

Regards.G.
Well, I am sorry to have bemused you - first of all, I am not calling you wacky, just some of the stuff you post - different thing altogether Of course, you could very well be wacky, but so are a lot of us at various times - I know I am often; it is what makes us human

You and I are at different ends of the spectrum on most of this stuff, but as I have said in other posts, I will defend your right to say it; I just don't have to agree with it and I may just call it wacky on occasion; that is my freedom of speech right - I have never intentionally posted any attack to an individual and I deplore those that do - you can attack an argument, but never the individual.

I received a PM from Jun warning me of my tone in this thread, and I appreciate his concern to try and keep things civil in the forum without demeaning any individual, but I think he over reacted in this case - I never called you wacky, just some of your stuff, IMO

Greg