View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #64
lbb
United_States
Re: Madman With A Gun

Quote:
Philip Burgess wrote: View Post
In all kindness and sincerity, I am sorry, this has become an issue of great importance to you, as it is an important issue.
As is often the case when stating what someone else believes, you're wrong. You mean well, but you're wrong. That's the danger in making statements about what other people believe.

Quote:
Philip Burgess wrote: View Post
As a person who values your opinion, let me clarify all I have said for the purpose of illustrating your points better. The follow comments have spanned across my many posts which I will put here for easy of reading.

a) I agree with you,
b) can't give you and answer concerning how domestic violence does or doesn't play in the thread, ask Mark.
c) per your other concerns addressing domestic violence, I was only repeating what the news reports said, best to ask the reporters those questions to get the answers as I don't have them.
d) I don't know if Mark intended to include domestic violence, if he did my answer to his question then would be I don't prepare at all. And, I don't know if domestic violence is or isn't important to the thread.
e) most of all, the topic of domestic violence isn't something I am an expert at, thus be able to discuss in this sense.
Again, I don't know why you keep bringing it up with me. I didn't say or ask anything about domestic violence. That's not the issue that I've addressed. But I've explained this, I think very clearly, several times, and it's not getting across to you, so it's time for me to just give up.