View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 10:32 PM   #42
thoss
United_States
Re: Ancient martial art...

Quote:
Emma Mason wrote:
my friend is a karate instructor
we regularly take the p!ss outta each other .... its harmless and said in good form ....we giggle about taekwondo and well we're both guilty of laughing at some "Mc Dojos" oin our area ....
it doesn't mean that i have any less respect for him or his art ..... (and i aint lecturing him on hether or not he can ..... he'd kick my @ss!!! lol)
.... to laugh is to live ....
emma
x
glad you have fun but Mcdojos are children's karate with contracts and money and no real instruction . other wise known as belt stores .

don't teach kyusho or any real scill .

good for kids and a baby SITER FOR FASMILYS FOR AN HOUR .

THE FIRST THREID CLAIMED KOKONDO WAS CLOSE TO THE ORIGENAL ? BULL SHIT , THE ORIGENAL WAS TOP PROTECT A PERSON FROM RANDUM ATTACKS . NO REALL CIVIL LAW . SO YOU HGURT THE ATTACKER AND LEFT THEM ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD [SORRY FOR CAPS BIG FINGERS }

you either killed or crippled the person .

when it was change to a sport it was changed . as Funakoshi said its much differently from what he learned .

Paul was asked in 1992 seminar what he thought of ninjitsu and he answered go you really want to kill some one ?

karate wasn't an assassins art but kill they did .

kokondo doesnt teach kyusho that would kill . its not identical to the original karate .
its no better then gojorue .
if your sensia is good that's all there really is . not the style .