Old 04-18-2006, 09:04 AM   #80
senshincenter

Dojo: Senshin Center
United_States
Re: Am i missing something??

Quote:
Paige Frazier wrote:
wow... talk about insults.

There are a million and one things i could say to you david but none of them would do me or you any good.

All i ask, is in the future, please be less judgemental about people you don't even know.

I have said this before and i will say it again

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, Skill is knowing how to do it, and Virtue is doing it."

Just think about that.

Paige,

it is not an insult to point out that you were dismissive to Dennis' insight and assistance. nor is it insulting to suggest that a person that has not yet finished high school has probably not been partial to the latest academic discourse being practiced at the university level. we are dealing here with a matter of likely exposure - not a matter of personal intelligence. if anything, you'd not want the exposure level you have at the high school level to be the apex of your experience. i'm giving you the benefit of that doubt by expecting you to be exposed to a great deal more as you progress in your education.

David M. Valadez
Visit our web site for articles and videos. Senshin Center - A Place for Traditional Martial Arts in Santa Barbara.