View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 06:12 PM   #119
sakumeikan
Dojo: Sakumeikan N.E. Aikkai .Newcastle upon Tyne.
United Kingdom
Re: Banned from Aikido...

Quote:
John Robinson wrote: View Post
Over a year later. But my 'style' must be pretty lethal seeing as the police and security services have to keep a close watch on my every move. Between friends my style has a name, but it borrows that name from another style. And so in font of confusing the two, we can stick with Budo as the generic term for the time being. And if any of you want to know more about 'this style' I suggest you go and ask YOUR senseis about it, because this one here is done.

PS with regards to my mental health/psychiatric problems, i think this is the reason why i have been unable to train. People don't like things they don't understand, and most martial arts people don't understand psychosis, not at all. Only people with some real insight/experience in to this problem have any true understanding there/ And you would think that people involved with this as their profession, would be the experts, but sadly it is my experience that these are, more often than not, the furtherest from the truth as anyone. Their paid job role prevents them, alongside unspoken cultural stigma, from properly engaging with these cases. So when it is realised that there are a lot of things wrong with society, from non academics lying on their job applications to get university grade jobs, and so on.

I could go on, and drown out this forum. Finally one more thing, somebody on here told me something i said, 'was not' Aikido? Really? Maybe it doesn't fit to the way he has learnt akikido, but as a spiritual pursuit my martial art, Aikido, incorporates everything under the sun. including attacks. that will just give me one more advantage than you when we finally meet on a street corner one of these nights!

John.
Dear John,
Have you considered the possibility that the reason [assuming your comments are genuine] that the police and the security services are keeping a watchful eye on you is related not to you aikido lethal? skills but more towards the fact that you have mental health issues?As for mental health issues I am pretty familiar with this terrible illness.I do hope your condition improves.Cheers. Joe.