Thread: The Ura of Kiai
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #11
James - Huang
Re: The Ura of Kiai

All energy must be supported with dual opposing spirals that go down one leg and up the opposite arm using highly complex mental intent that involves more and more tissue as you train. The dual opposing spirals of yin yang power will allow you to move nearly instanteously and hit opponents several times before they even realize that you have moved, without you having to think at all.

Just touching any part of your body due to your soft, mobile, powerful, grounded, yin yang balanced, dual-spiral supporting center that has been enriched in aiki power by several decades of hard training will powerfully and effortlessly cause a powerful kuzushi on anyone that touches you. This will allow for for you to strike, kick, throw, choke, or hit with knife, stick, fist, two sticks, spear, or sword in the same consistent fashion while the opponent is unable to do anything. Also, your body, through decades of hard conditioning using mental intent instead of weights and cardio, will develop aiki power everywhere so that strikes from normal people will simply bounce off.

Training with traditional teachers is largely a waste of time since from experience, during my decades of hard training (so my soft mobile center with dual opposing spirals infused with the mental intent of aiki power so that I can strike, kick, throw, choke, or hit with knife, stick, fist, two sticks, spear, or sword two or three times in the the span of a normal person), I have not met anyone that can manifest the abilities outlined above, such as the power to instantly dissolve and manipulate forces in my body effortlessly while the natural and effortless movement of my body forces them to react again and again in a very late fashion to my powerful, intent-driven punches, throws, kicks, knife strikes, dual stick attacks, and sword blows, and the kuzushi caused by such will drop them at my feet time and time again.

To train you must fight constantly and not lift weights. I know of many wiry, small, internal-movement driven folks who can dominate doughy, larger, external western movement driven folks using their soft mobile centers with dual opposing spirals infused with the mental intent of aiki power so that they can strike, kick, throw, choke, or hit with knife, stick, fist, two sticks, spear, or sword while their opponent is unable to respond. However, for the vast majority of people out there, doing judo or wrestling would be a superior choice because this type of training is not for everyone. It takes tremendous mental endurance, patience, blood, sweat, tears, the right teacher, and an endless thirst for improvement (which I have), and sometimes I stay up 10 hours straight training in my dojo with other men of power like myself. After decades of such training it may be possible to strike, throw, kick, deliver sword strikes, use dual sticks, and effect kuzushi using only mental intent and your aiki-power infused soft, mobile, dual-spiral infused center.

However, you should still train and do judo if you would like to learn how to fight. The internal method is not for most people. It is the ura of the kiai of hard training and the ura is the hidden solo training. Kiai is when you strike, kick, throw, choke, or hit with knife, stick, fist, two sticks, spear, or sword while your opponent is unable to respond. Aiki is the reverse of that, where you put in decades of hard training in your dojo with other men and women of power, and is ura to the omote of your striking and kicking which people can see on the outside.

Good luck in your training,

James

Last edited by James - Huang : 07-08-2010 at 02:40 PM.