View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 01:52 PM   #65
john2054

United Kingdom
Re: How to deal with irritating partner?

It's a good job we are all winners in here then huh? and a good job we all have our self respect. even if not all of us have a clear martial/medical/criminal record. For those of us who are in the clear, and have never had to deal with one of these 'problem students' carry on. But for the rest of us, perhaps the minority, who have had to deal with people like this either in our own or our families lives, i have this word of advice... One of Aikido's founding fathers used to travel the land, challenging people to fights, and defeating whom so ever he may. This is the vein which i like to think myself in.

And yesterday i told my wife . 'I want to save the world'. Her reply was 'how can you do that, if you cannot save yourself?' Which is a good point, is mute. Because i worry about others first. My dojo is the world, and my style, well that is confidential. Let's just call it Budo. If any of these words offend you, feel happy to shoot yourself in the head, okay? thanks John. PS or if you don't live in the US, then feel free to walk in front of a fast moving vehicle. This should do the same thing. Thanks again.